Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you guys believe I still haven't done a rewatch since the live tweet? I can't wait to go watch it with both eyes on now since I saw all your tweets.

So basically what we got with this episode is what it's like being inside the infected mind. What does it really feel like going zombie? I loved it. Wonder if proximity and timing have a lot to do with that. Hershel's leg was bound very tightly almost immediately, Tyreese's arm was not and that blood flow was a lot closer to his head. Also, if they're already all infected, wonder if that actually makes a difference. And not to psyche analyze too terribly closely, but who wound up being whom during the fever? Because suddenly all the ghosts were real people. Do you think there is a reason that Tyreese was seeing each real person as a particular ghost? I'll probably hafta frame by frame a couple of places.

I'll probably skip warm up next week. Could tell you guys were coming off a long, dry spell, was pretty crazy out there.
    790: You're wasting your energy attempting to force my cooperation.
    I have no sense of self-preservation and I can always be reassembled.

Comment

I said last time that I wouldn't do the warm up this time because it takes up so much room, but I got y'all a surprise instead that I'll probably facepalm and regret, but here we go. =D This is episode s5ep10 Them from 2-15-15. Btw, smilies count as images in these panels, & I have a 10 image limit per panel, so yeah, stone-age emoticons. Also, images click out to original sources.

Good question. We're all in Missouri guarding the Kraft cheese cave.

I'm actually glad someone pointed out the obvious. Because obviousness just isn't obvious enough. Zombies don't take a holiday, people! >=l

Heads up, snake! Too late, you can't unsee it. I imagine the biggest thing on some minds is 'omg, Norman Reedus touched that snake!' The snake is set for life.

Were you excited? I was excited.

We're all thinking this. Good lord, he's in everything else. Since we're on the subject, I'll just throw in *cough*GeraldWebb*cough* for consideration.

Super sweet! =)

You ready to rock it? Get it- rock it. I know, shut up and play...

Here's part of the surprise. =) You're welcome.

Ok, you know the drill. Hang on while I load more.

Comment

I used to feed 6-8" nightcrawlers to my chickens on hot summer days. THAT was a tiny worm. Daryl is gonna starve to death.

I was thinking cranky wimmin gonna stuff some of you with dirt if you don't shut up your whining.

No kidding about the Carl growth spurt, a gallon of pudding goes a long way, apparently. Imagine what a few worms would do for Judith.

I actually missed retweeting anything for this scene, so I feel obligated to make up for it.

I vote Moses.

Comment

I would've said that way back to the guvna...

Start stashing back NOW. If this show has taught you anything, it's start hoarding flour and cake mix in giant plastic containers for the future. You'll make it, you've just gotta start thinking positive.

@bonenado is always quoting this kind of stuff to me because I'm a klutz. This tweet wins my fav of the year award.

Rick's face IS the ambush...

That commercial successfully screeched my brain to a stop.

Word. Except I'm usually the one talking, especially when I'm cracking up at the live tweet feed and trying to share with @bonenado, and he has to go all SpongeBob on me telling me to shut up.

I know exactly how I feel about this. You slip on me with a zombie knife, I slip back, even Steven. BOOYA.

Ah, but would you EAT them? We eat those thangs in Missouri. click for pix

Comment

Sorry this is taking all day. Here, have a sad Daryl pic.

What the heck, everybody is sad. They would be making worm stew, but there's no water.

Even Rick's beard has been picked clean.

There is no happiness to report. No, don't get up, just sit there and stay sad. I'll come be sad with you.

Too bad they can't tweet or something. Honestly, this was the slowest live tweet event I'd ever seen for TWD. We kinda got lulled into their brain deadness. It was almost like we were being emotionally drained along with them. Those of you who missed that- they gotcha. You internalized their despair and Sasha's anger and Maggie's venom and Gabriel's lost faith and mirrored it on twitter. So, I'm filling in here for you guys. We needed more narwhal commercials or something.

Um... GIVE US UR WURMZ, HUMAN SCUM.

Daryl pretends to reach for his stash of worms... Noah is unphased, he's still in noob stage.

Thank goodness, twitter is snapping out of it, yay! We'll see how you guys would handle being in their shoes in the next panel.

Comment

I think it's apt to say that twitter exploded over the dogs.

But moving on. Here, have another Daryl pic, it's the least I can do for taking so long getting this up.

I'll get the rest up tomorrow.

Comment

Before I get going again, I just wanna take a quick look here. You see how Daryl's pants legs are tied around like that? I've done that to keep ticks and ants from crawling up my legs. I've been wondering all year long why they don't get insects involved somehow, like rejecting zombies as food or something. Also, is it just me, or did he pick up a different pair of shoes from last season or so? I thought he had boots.

Ok, sorry, back to the live tweet. As per my usual, I'm a bit lost by this point, even though this ep went so slow and I actually kept forgetting to retweet and watched the show.

Y'all noticed the rain started after Daryl was able to start crying, right? And it continued to rain until he stopped crying. Just saying.

Skip a buncha stuff inside the barn because I was so spaced. Please forgive me grabbing a 'floating squirrel' for 'walking dead', I was pretty medicated this weekend, struck me funny. Now I'm clueless wondering why I did that.

I am truly thankful for you guys. All you guys. I love you. You know that, right?

I think Rick needed a worm. Those were the words of a starving man.

Bigger question- are we really doing the Providence play with this ep? Starting with the whole Maggy seeing the bible in the barn, my first thought was all the directions that could go- 1- build her up and break her, 2- she goes super crazy like one of the four horsemen, or 3- she turns into Hershel, becomes the next voice of wisdom, and then gets bodily mangled and beheaded. I could be wrong, of course, like I am nearly every single time I make a guess.

Well played, AMC.

One more panel, guys.

Comment

Makes you wonder, doesn't it? I've seen fans bomb sets for years, how would anyone know if a really good makeup zombie fan got onto the set?

I loved this whole ending scene. Those of us who know this morning- *hugs*.

And I would've at least shot him in the foot.

Because this can't be real...

I got chills, like you just know they're in a Hypercube simulation or something. Or maybe we are. Yes, us, the viewing audience. Maybe this whole Walking Dead experiment is on US.

Comment

The Walking Dead: Season 5, Episode 11 The Distance (22 Feb. 2015)
                    Ya'll can probably tell I'm pasting this morning. Whatever works. February is hard, yo.

Had my own little warm up gang going for a few seconds.

Trewth.

I geared up for this one. If I'm ever a billionaire I'm going to come out with my own line of Apocalypse Sox as part of the Pinky's Sox collection.

Just for the record, my GAF score on a good day is 51-60. I actually am more likely to shoot what feels out of place in a tense situation, no questions asked. I'm sure in a zombie apocalypse I will stab my loved ones if they freak me out driving like Lori. Just a heads up.

Sprint already has me trained to expect to see narwhals. Most successful advertising EVER. I'm Pavlov's dog all over The Walking Dead waiting for narwhals.

This would make a good narwhal training video. Click it. Come back eventually.

I feel like psyche analyzing u guys today. Already I see you being trained to respond to Judith's every response. By the way, her very first cry made me jump and look around because I thought my Bunny and her mama must have walked in the door. That surround sound was awesome.

Jehovah Witness.

The surrealism begins...

Comment

Ok, so the entire first quarter of this episode is a live commercial...

I'm going to walk around saying "It's a tarp!" That's my thing now.

Rick takes direction well, that's why his character has lasted so long.

Saving this one, just in case.

I would love to see them make it through one road trip without some kind of spectacular crash.

I need to rewatch that bit, had my ears perked up for 144. Can I blow your minds for a minute, since we keep getting hints of religious significance more and more as time goes by? Cyril of Alexandria was the Patriarch of Alexandria from 412 to 444. READ THAT. Ask yourself what happened in 444? I could be way off the mark, but it seems to me they keep making a point of the zombie apocalypse twisting up faith, since that word and visual symbols of it come up so often. Just saying. I don't trust Aaron, who, by the way, was also Moses' brother and diplomatic messenger and LIED and grievously misdirected the people to idol worship. (I am the result of growing up with a parent consumed with numerology and prophecy. Please excuse me while I go off on dramatic tangents.)

I still think Abraham is immune. I've been thinking that for several episodes.

Loving twitter's full range of practical application to emotional justifications...

PERZACKLY. SHOOT HIM!

#facepalm

Comment

I have food aversions, too. I would have played the allergy card. Here let me pop a benadryl first...

Where all has that pistol handle been? +_+

Gold star on this tweet, you rock. #bigfoot

So what are we, years into the apocalypse now? I would have asked to see the expiration date, tested the lid, asked if it had been home canned, where they got the apples if it was... Really old jars of applesauce turn dark. I feel the writing team could use a foodie on staff.

YES, IT'S CREEPY!!! I couldn't believe all the tweets coming through on Aaron's side this episode, it's like you all forgot your apocalypse training overnight. Y'all are identifying way too much with the characters' exhaustion and wanting an easy way out. GET TOUGH!!! >=l

Seriously. Much better.

If Rick were smart he'd plant some radishes in that beard.

I'm actually ok with Michonne making the call because she'll get that sword swinging pronto if anything goes wrong. Michonne's sword trumps Rick's beard. Rick might oughta consider a beard protection device, now that I think about it. If she ever debeards him, no one will follow him any more.

Michonne wasn't lined up at the tank, she was in a BOX. Makes a big difference in her perception, compared to how Rick sees things. There should've been more Carol and Daryl input on this one.

It is becoming a truly glorious beard.

Comment

Stifling laughs over you guys while Scott tries to actually watch the show kind of increases the tension in my marriage on Sunday evenings, but I believe that humor is an optimal survival tool. Milly gets 3 gold stars.

I'm mushing up with love for my twitter peeps here. I will sing Bohemian Rhapsody with ANY of you in ANY apocalypse. ~twitterhug~

*wipes tear and whispers- I love you guys* (rough week. meds. stuff.)

Racial immunity??? o_o

Original #zombieflare tweet was made in 2010 by a movement called Flarecaster, which turned out to be a cool site, for those of you who like trivia.

Some of you are already scheming up cool new Halloween plans.

Flare Walker, Texas Zombie.

Fifth person to use this hashtag during the live tweet, but unfortunately for all of you, there are two selfie #flareface tweets earlier in the year. Drat.

By season 20 they'll have evolved into a new species.

Twitter is on the verge of bifurcating into bizarro world...

Comment

Right about here, I realized I missed some good stuff because I was speed reading the live tweet...

I caught something about a possibly broken ankle playing some kind of ball and then this.

And there was stuff like this flying at me.

And I never checked this time zone, but that really does suck, I feel ya, but dang, it took awhile to tweet it, which I found confusing since I'm a detail person, maybe came in late to find DVR fail or something.

Yeah, crickets...

I was a lone cricket rechirping some of these tweets.

Narwhals!!!! =D

Glenndale. =D

:EDIT: Sorry, guys, racing a wireless guy about to climb up on my roof and change out a radio.

Wait, what? Just how lost am I? I was speed reading past so many shock-about-the-gays tweets that I must have really missed some stuff.

Hang on, one more panel.

Comment

So... I got what I asked for, just once take a road trip without a spectacular crash. ~my bad~ Sorry, guys.

I think twitter is finally calming down. That kiss rattled more of you than all the cannibalism and worm/dog eating did.

For a stoic guy, he really is the persona of pent up emotion, isn't he?

A- You KNOW it's going to get really warped about kids now, 2- they're trying to hire Rick's crew as mercenaries to keep them safe, and D- Carl is going to hafta straighten EVERYONE out and save the children. (I'm using the Buzz bullet point method.) (Home Alone 2? No comprende?)

Judith is facepalming baby style, guys...

I just think this is laughable because so many of the social media experts have no twitter savvy at all.

And she's gorgeous. And awesome.

Me too.

Possible scenarios- this place is actually great and gets super attacked, they all get split up again while mercenary Rick and the guys are on patrol, all the kids get chickenpox, Judith becomes a zombie and we have to watch Rick fall apart, Rick shaves and melts Daryl, Noah shows up and runs a lot, Carol finds out she's allergic to bee stings while she's learning to make beeswax candles, Glenn gets a tattoo, Maggy finds a puppy and then Sasha eats it, ok, I've gotta let this go.

Comment

This week's live tweet review of The Walking Dead is episode s5ep12 Remember, aptly named, as we shall soon see, although in a way I'm sure wasn't intentional. Pic snips link back to sources, be sure and click those for the full view since most of them are too big to snip in full.

By the way, just a reminder, TWD goes on break again at the end of this month.

Just to interject, we don't know if a vaccine was what started this whole thing, so everyone hold your horses. Not taking sides, just saying it's a tv show.

We're actually in pre-show warm up in this panel. Ten pix allowed per panel, so this will go on a bit. I'm really into fan luv, you guys are awesome.

There's gotta be some big retail stores...

My fave part of live tweets is the interdimensional layering.

And for that, we thank you.

Oddly, I haven't lost followers during Walking Dead live tweets in months.

It's probably because I hand out protection. I believe in being courteous to my followers.

THIS completely changed the way my feed came in for awhile.

You can click this next one to see how high that retweet count went. I blame this and my current state of tech fail for not being able to stay caught up with my usual awesome gangs, but I still got some worthy fan shock.

Comment

Working...
                                X