Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aside from it looking like they took on more than they could chew. Get it? Chew. I know, I suck at humor. That's why I watch you guys instead of the show, y'all are awesome. I need a t-shirt that says "I love fans".

THIS. Is it dirty? Is it funny? Is it racist at all? I can't tell, but it's pretty bad-ass. I couldn't help retweeting it. I went ahead and put some of it through a translator, so it's cool. No, I'm not translating here. I'm not your translator mama, go do it yourself.

Lisa is a reviewer for Through the Shattered Lens.

Yeah, probably not going to finish this one today. Might get another round out this evening and finish up tomorrow. We'll see, so stand by. We passed the 30 minute point but not quite to 40 minutes in.
    790: You're wasting your energy attempting to force my cooperation.
    I have no sense of self-preservation and I can always be reassembled.

Comment

• I'm back! I'm going to try to slam this out while @bonenado watches last week's Sleepy Hollow. I snark that one too badly to sit in the same room with him.

I almost feel like the food convos that spring up around Michonne are spillovers from food jokes on set or something.

I'm sure we could include men in those hordes. Just saying.

Ok, ~feels~.

Guess everyone got feels, this hot potato was zipping around again so fast.

I hope the rest of you are paying attention to the tactics in discussion. You may need this one day.

LOL

I've pushed cattle, too, wonder how many of us were thinking this.

Comment

• Now I'm racing thunder.

Totally wanna see this version of Batman now. I mean, this actually ruined Batman for me forever from now on.

So for Halloween, anyone wearing bandaids all over their face is automatically Rick Grimes.

This really needed a tweet of the night award.

We've arrived to the point in the show where our minds scatter a little before the big finale shreds us. I've noticed this pattern the whole time I've been live tweet reviewing. It's like being in school, third quarter is always the slump. Two more panels... That's right, got all my snips lined up earlier, all I have to do is load them now.

Comment

• One thing about actually paying attention to the live feeds for the review is not mistakenly grabbing tweets from people just coming on board in another time zone. I love watching the mashup, like streams feeding into a river until the load rate about kills my laptop.

See? I'm not the only one who psyche evals.

Really liking this Judith theory.

Haha, good one.

Totally pop this one open, it's a real cake with more stuff.

O_O Wo... I guess this one suddenly coming through again hours later was someone's joyous expression of fandom luvs. Yeah, that's it.

One more panel... I'm risking lappy's life with this lightning, but I'm going for it.

Comment

• Pragmatists are allowed to enjoy their work, I think.

What'd I say? The edginess creeps in...

I have no idea if this was a new feed thing, just throwing it in anyway.

They so have you trained. And if they didn't rip you a new devastation, you'd go to bed all upset about it.

I know, right? >=l Bets are on who's blowing that horn.

And Monday was all better for once because TWD is back.

Thanx for clix and let's do this again! I took so long getting on this that it's nearly here again. Laterz.

Comment

• Here we go, live tweet review of The Walking Dead's s6ep2 "JSS" Some of you have already downloaded the season 6 mobile game, and if you haven't found the official store by now yet, here you go. There's no excuse.

SyfyDesigns receives no compensation for those product links I just made.

Before we start, I have to apologize. Between actually staring at the TV instead of the feeds (*wow*) and @bonenado wanting help figuring out how to download a pic off his twitter feed and share it with a coworker not yet watching this ep, I went into slacker mode and missed getting several panels' worth of RTs. Also, twitter blew up so bad I had to shut Nelson's window down completely three different times just so lappy could clear out and keep up with incoming. Really hope my OS warning popups aren't from seriously forcing old tech through a zombie apocalypse.

Reminder that pic snips click back to sources.

No matter what happens, I'll always be ready.

Yeah, big talk then....

I love that fans actually take the time to write this out every week.

This next one links back to that original parade tweet, it's really cute. I think Macy's should use it as their theme for this year's Thanksgiving parade.

Another reminder that I'll be tweet linking new panels as they go up.

Comment

• WIN.

@bonenado was also yelling about that's not how you eat a turtle. Y'all and your turtle rulebooks.

Carol would be a good Vulcan. Just saying.

Not sure I've ever caught end of second panel this laid back before. It seems strangely quiet...

Comment

• Those anti-smoking campaigns could learn a thing or two from this show. Look how fast the viewers caught on that smoking kills. I skimmed over hundreds of those.

The entire fandom.

I know, right? The emotional scatter is fabulous, just all over the place now. This live tweet is a social-psychoanalyst's dream come true.

This is the golden rule, guys. Right here.

Excusez-moi for flashbacking, but I couldn't help retweeting this gem when it popped up in the feed. Apparently neither could 74 other people.

I'm living vicariously through Carol. #gurlcrush

NOW WE KNOW.... Hang on, gotta go upload some more.

Comment

• I know, I got a ton of Doug tweets this time, didn't I? He's worth it.

Little bit of perspective here, I first started watching TWD because of these guys. You can lurk through Tony's SnarkalecRadio and SNews podcasts on his youtube channel, lotta good zombie talk in there.

Really, guys? I'm kinda in the middle of a live tweet, stop popping up in my way! >=l #zombiekillmode

I didn't realize at the time I tweeted this, but Tony pretty much beat out a million other tweets that suddenly filtered through with realizations. I had completely forgotten about the horde on the way, and apparently so did most of the fandom, but Tony was ON it. He's the Rick of the #Snarkalecs.

Hold that thought.

Comment

• It was almost like being twanged real hard by Daryl's bow.

Wonder how many red Ws I'll see this Halloween. Did you guys know there are Walking Dead/Doctor Who crossover fanfics already? You know- Bad Wolf.

Can't help feeling a few babies this year will be named Carol and Morgan. One more panel, guys.

Comment

• Marketing, are you paying attention? Of course they are. Smash fandom branding, at your service.

Rick was probably enjoying a spa day somewhere. What do you mean "Where's Rick", he's herding zombies.

Ah, yes, Gabriel's worst nightmare... Wonder if he'll flip out next week. I mean, worse than he already has. You know what I mean.

Poor Aaron...

Subtle, right? If that kind of hint foreshadows anything, maybe the rest of the season will be 'real time' as well.

And this, my friends, is BAD WOLF.

We can dream.

This reminds me of Mr. Cross, the TV exec in Scrooged who was so happy to hear that someone had died of fear just watching one of his commercials that he rescheduled them to play every half hour.

That was all I got on the live tweet, but here is a small parting gift for you this week as a thank you for stopping by. I saw this link come through before the show. There's Only One Character On 'The Walking Dead' The Creator Says He Wouldn't Kill

Stay bloodthirsty, my friends.

Comment

• Remember the Bethisode? How that was my longest live tweet review up to that point? Grab a snack, this one is going to take awhile, too. This is s6ep3 "Thank You" of The Walking Dead. As always, it's all about you guys, and snips with pix click back to sources.

Once again, we start out so innocent.

The vote tweets also click back, in case you want to see if voter totals changed.

Stuff like this showing up sends red flag chills right down my spine. Somebody out there can't stand knowing something and not telling. I could be wrong, but I saw Glenn popping up every little bit like this, so my arm hairs were up before the show even started.

If you are new to my live tweet reviews, I'm allowed 10 pix per panel, and I live load, meaning I tweet links after every panel.
                          @PinkyGuerrero

Comment

• Awwww.

You can tell a character has made it when a middle aged woman becomes a wet dream rock star in a video game crossover.

Daryl says "You're not my mama, Dawn." lol Gratuitous Daryl shot.

We all want cool hand gear now... You know, just casually walk around using our hands in our cool hand gear. Hang on, loading more stuff.

Comment

• I can't tell you how excited Nelson got about this turning out to be a really big hand show later on.

Gratuitous Michonne pic.

Gratuitous Rick and Glenn pic.

Gratuitous Heath pic.

Personal note- I think the editing during the parade scene is fantastic, all the moves and sounds and especially the talking synced up. brb

Comment

• Restocking probs...

See? Live tweeting is educational.

All of the above... Who ever knows what's in Daryl's head.

If you've been following my live tweet review for a long time, you know by now that I actually don't watch the show because I'm so busy reading feeds, but these made my head pop up. Tan-O-Rama??

More coming, hang on.

Comment

Working...
                                X