Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to add that there is a difference between expressing the emotional roller coaster ride or making witty comebacks and just blurting a flat play by play like a sports broadcaster, which completely misses the point of live tweeting. I won't mention names. We're all guilty at some point.

*melt*

In case you wanna see what Norman shared, click this to go to that tweet.

She's probably eating cookies...

Dude, we're trying to live tweet. Such a teaser. Click to go read his timeline.

Cute, New Balance. =)

Or maybe it portends...

lol, maybe it should've been a turtle foot hanging on the mirror.

Lotta people be naming their babies Morgan this summer, you just watch.

He has come to bring balance back to the Force.

Brb.
    790: You're wasting your energy attempting to force my cooperation.
    I have no sense of self-preservation and I can always be reassembled.

Comment

• Ok, where were we? I didn't catch this one during the live tweet but it's too awesome not to throw in here.

Lisa gets TWO gold stars.

Speaking of Ahnold, I could use some Norman eye candy as an older John in another new Terminator movie. Just saying, you know, if they're going to keep making those. Btw, this clicks out to bigger if you want to save it.

I have no words. *moment of silence*

Ok, you guys have to imagine me not actually watching my TV screen and seeing this stuff start rolling through.

I mean, I had no clue. I was all whaaaa until I looked up after this one and just cracked up.

Why has no one made a youtube tribute to Daryl with this song?! >=l

Back to Daryl. Found a nice close up vid of his motorcycle.

I had already forgotten about it, and I'm a foodie. Bad me!

Uh-oh, when twitter starts talking to the characters, all hell's about to break loose.

ermagherd...

Comment

• Let's not shrug off the advantages of being nomads just yet. "Nomads have been a distinct element within and carriers of civilizations.." about Nomadic and settled peoples. I don't think nomadism and civilization necessarily exclude each other. (Orange you glad I have a sociology degree?)

He's a good dad. Sasha could have used her daddy about then.

We've previously discussed this, but in case you forgot- Wumbo.

I wanna overthink this and wonder, since they're all infected anyway, whether a dormant or latent side effect of living in the zombie apocalypse is that whatever they're infected with already has them networked for a different agenda that is triggered at death, and they live with this conflict unconsciously and get bleed through into consciousness that looks and feels like insanity. In case you're interested in overthinking yourself since we'll have six months to kill anyway, here you go. The Walking Dead- Overthinking Zombies

Rick may too broken to orate principles well in a committee, but he knows a true double standard when he sees one.

Because gun cookies!

I was looking for that weird commercial with that prank, and I can't believe how many mattress pranks are on youtube.

Father Gabe needs a katana of truth.

Maybe if he had a suit of armour made out of bibles or something. Oh, wait, he tore his bible up.

O_O Um....

Comment

• I wonder if tourists from other countries get a little worried coming over here sometimes.

You'd think Daryl would be really suspicious of trailers by now, scout the area kind of thing.

Wonder if they ever had the birds and bees talk yet.

I actually made @bonenado pause the show so we could both crack up over the soup tweet.

I decided that guy's beer pic was too cool to walk on by. This clicks back to his instagram.

Everyone who actually said this out loud during the show before it happened gets to level up.

And fanboys.

I'm cautious just because I'm afraid I'll see spiders. Someone throws a big spider at me during the zombie apocalypse, I'll probably wind up plowing into a zombie horde just trying to get away from it.

This particular 'guys stuck in a car scene' was my fave. Aaron will have dreams in years to come.

Carol would be the kind of gramma who'd say she'll drown your kittens if you don't take care of them, and you'd be terrified she really means it, even though years later you'd realize she didn't.

Check out Kelly's podcast "A Saul and Battery", and tweet live with his show with #TalkSaul.

More coming, hang on.

Comment

• If there's time to lean, there's time to clean.

I woulda noped way before that.

It just dawned on me to wonder how many doctors must hate this show because their anxiety patients keep getting worse.

So it's Rick's fault. >=l #guncontrol

That must have been exactly what the writers thought when they realized they'd written Daryl and Aaron into an inescapable situation.

No kidding. o_o

An ironic death is a death not uselessly wasted.

I half expected Aaron to ask him to put the cigarette out.

Oops, here we go, tensest 5 minutes in Walking Dead history and @LaurenCohan bombs the live tweet with this.

Yay!

2 1/2 panels to go. *_* Let's see if I can do this.

Comment

• Is Rick still Daryl's blood brother?

Heehee, good one.

Gabriel scores! *the crowd goes wild*

I think somebody needs a "I live tweeted the most talked about show on television and all I got was this lousy t-shirt" t-shirt for powering through.

When I first saw this come through I thought it was a joke. Now I'm thinking how convenient, it's in Los Angeles, what a great way to get a ton of cameos of all our fave actors dealing with the zombie apocalypse. I hope I get to see Kevin Sorbo chase a zombie out of his yard.

Oh, yeah, back to the multifold devastating tensions.

Oh, speaking of cows, the best April Fool's joke I ever played was the year I was letting dad sleep in while I did the early milking, and I got the bright idea to drop the milk in the yard (spilled milk made it look legit) and race into the house yelling that the cows were out. My dad was straight out of bed and halfway up the road in 2 minutes flat before I yelled April Fool's after him. #bumpitlikeamennonite Ok, sorry, back to the multifold devastating tensions.

Did any of you actually get up and look harder at your TV like you could find Glenn in the dark if you looked hard enough? I caught myself doing that.

Summer is already starting to look so empty without the weekly emotionally devastating twitter TWD love fest. And no one we know in real life understands.

Almost there....

Comment

• Do you guys remember that Scrooged promo that gave an old lady a heart attack because it scared her to death? I saw so many tweets last night saying "I can't breathe" and "I'm going to vomit" that I started thinking how Cross would have embraced that.

I love that #couchofdeath is a thing. I can't help wondering if all the other late night talk show hosts are envious of Hardwick's couch of death.

Are you watching the same show I am? o_O

Sasha's crazy scenes this season are the best.

Glenn Rises. Who else yelled when he showed back up? @bonenado was glad I was sitting on the floor with the laptop so I couldn't grab him by the shirt and shake him. I get a little excited.

When it comes right down to it, even beardless Rick is Moses. That was epic.

The sudden incongruity of seeing these synchronized tweets coupled with Abraham's speech convinces me that some of you guinea pigs are getting subliminal messages. Ok, just kidding. #SnarkAlecs get a little streamlined sometimes.

O_O I thought this exact same thing, it was so eerie seeing this tweet that my arm hairs went up.

Say it with me- "Apartminternet." You wanna see it now, right?

Rick needs an epic glow behind his staggering bloody self sometimes.

One more.

Comment

• So different from Daryl first walking in with that possum.

No, I don't think he quite does. If he did he'd stop trying to be a preacher, wouldn't he? Whatever is inside that man runs really deep.

Well, no one we like.

Can't wait to see Morgan and Deanna have a meeting.

I actually only watched 10 minutes and went to bed, so I've still gotta catch up on that, too.

Someone beat me to the sox pic. I made it that far before I switched it off and thought I'd get a pic later.

THANK YOU all you crazy wonderful funny people on twitter. I wasn't a Walking Dead fan at all until 13 months ago. I can't believe I got into it this much in such a short time, sure wouldn't have happened without a #TWDFamily to watch with.

I don't know if I'll be popping back here before October, but in the meantime, here's another toy to play with.

Comment

• Pre TWD live tweet warm up

(This is a drill, chillax.)

Eddie says it best. (language)

(This has been a drill. *checking watch* 7 more weeks.)

Comment

• Dramatically yanking curtains open and squinting in the light, choking on the dust *cough* ~sneeze~ Looking around, moving a big couch over, checking the outlet where the giant TV is plugged in. Is this thing working?

Countdown is on, guys. 9 more days, and then Holly will tell y'all to buckle up.

Wandering off to make popcorn balls.

Comment

• Yes I'm gonna watch but still I ponder where are all the cockroaches and other dead meat beetle insects? No buzzards?
                        I like what your doing with this.

Comment

• Ok, guys, sorry it's taking me so long getting the live tweet review going this season.

First of all, to respond to Barry in the panel before this one- I have my theories, yes. There are so many recycler life forms out there, why are we not seeing the carnage being full of bugs and other carrion feeders? Not just bugs and buzzards, but coyotes, possums, etc. Well, the undead aren't the usual fare, are they? We've already seen that pigs can get infected, so either 'nature' is intentionally avoiding this unintended and very corrupted food source, or the food source is corrupting nature in ways we've yet to explore. I ventured into a few thoughts how zombieism works and the possible mechanisms behind it, and basically, we might start wondering how spillover could impact the environment. If humans are to keep surviving, they may have to rapidly evolve at the cellular level to overcome the kind of saturation with the zombie apocalypse that toxic spills evoke in our scenario conundrums.

Ok, on to the live tweet! My Walking Dead live tweet is a tribute to twitter fans who make watching the show outrageously more fun than simply just watching. As always, remember that I only get 10 graphic loads per panel, and that all pic snips click back to sources. Each weekly tweet review will take several panels to complete, and I will tweet links to them as I get them finished.

Holly writes for WormholeRiders.org.

MJ Caan wrote Earth's First.

Larissa writes for paranormalpopculture.com.

This will probably be an all day job, so either check back or watch for my tweet links.

Comment

• This will get a little complicated since I was pulling in two feeds (one by the Snarkalecs and the other was #TWD) on two accounts, but I'm going to try to keep them time synced this time. I've had obvious trouble with that in the past, but I think I've got this. My brain is onner than it used to be. Also, please note that this is the very first of the live tweet which continued long after into more time zones and over several days, so any time you see a hashtag, you can search it on twitter and enjoy ALL THE FANS.

Get it? Daryl's arms. Nelson has a thing.

That was a Heroes Reborn crossover reference while Michonne was pulling out her sword. I guess you had to be there.

I have a feeling this is going to be a long review... yay!

Comment

• Two things- I just noticed after all this time that my Nelson account, created on Nov 13, 2013 at 5:10 AM, is set to Pacific time and my Pinky account is correctly set on Central. No wonder I always got so mixed up. And I also just figured out that I can hover over the datestamps to get minute and second. Niiiiiice. People who watch me flippantly go on about my techmeth addiction may freely mock, I'll take that as fan worship.

Dawn writes for paranormalpopculture.com.

Dylan hosts the Dylan Knows podcast. Brianne is a popular fanfic writer.

Geri is a cohost on Dylan Knows Lists.

It's so cute when other brands jump on.

Tony hosted Snarkalec Radio and now does a monthly SNews update.

I know, this would be rolling out a little faster if I weren't doing oddballs things like cleaning up a wax spill. I'll try to be a little quicker on the next one.

Comment

• I loved the black and white flashbacks, but I guess it confused a lot of viewers. You wouldn't believe how many "My TV is screwing up" tweets I skimmed over. You're not alone. Thousands of you freaked out.

I also really like running into viewers who are also fans of the comic, the live tweet makes it more fun to get real-time backstory and info.

Kelly is one of the hosts on the Nurture and Support podcast.

At this point we're 20-25 minutes into the show, everyone has settled into a cute little rhythm, and now I'm just waiting for AMC to reach right out of the screen and rip that cozy little safety blanket right everyone... >=D heh heh

Comment

Working...
                                X