Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All righty, guys, last episode of 2014 and I actually got in trubba on twitter for spoilers, lolz, got a little bomb emoji and everything, crack me up. Don't worry, good friend of mine, it's cool. This was s5ep8 'Coda', and if you've arrived here from a link and have not yet seen this episode, it's totally on you if you don't tape your eyes shut right now, because there might just be a spoiler. Interestingly, I think think I'm the only person that live tweeted who DIDN'T blurt out the biggest spoiler of all. But you'll get definite hints here, so scroll backward and read the older reviews or something if you're not caught up yet.

As usual, the tweets with pix click back to source, which is advisable since they're too big to snip at source, so I just snip in the feed and link them.

Especially since this is the last show for awhile...

The tension on twitter was palpable, as they say. I could've strummed my feed like a guitar it was wound so tight.

Some of you were wringing your hands so hard your new phones got all bendy.

BENDY, I tell you. My nerves were shot just reading the pretweets.

True to my nature, I forgot to even live tweet till stuff started happening because I was so caught up in the feed, but I finally got my head on. I see some of you are still here with one eye open, so this is the last time I'm going to say SPOILER ALERT.

Rick's back, and he can do. no. wrong.

Yes, we not only went there but kept throwing it out there like parade candy. What's wrong with you guys??? lol

You know the drill, I'll be back in a little while with more.
    790: You're wasting your energy attempting to force my cooperation.
    I have no sense of self-preservation and I can always be reassembled.

Comment

>_< Bob's Burgers...

Yeah, I kept wondering about the health of Gabriel's foot, did he go into a massive sepsis in his leg or something? Not that hard to keep walking on your foot after you've had a nail in it, especially if your life depends on it. And he pulled it out like a big boy.

I haven't rewatched yet, did we *ever* find out who scratched the "You're gonna burn" in the side of the church?

It was all you guys. I didn't even watch this scene. #fanofthefans

People are far too nice to fellows of the cloth, as it were. I'd have thrown him and let him surf the horde.

Someone must've been traumatized over the big Black Friday shopping weekend, lol.

I can't help it, just wanna hose these guys off. We need an ep where we watch everyone take showers.

More coming.

Comment

You guys are gross, you know that. We're getting to the magical part of the tweet fest where people float off into their own little weird random bubbles. I wanna know if this tweeter really got pepper sprayed.

Don't tell me you missed that eye secks. Bros before oh you guys know what I mean.

Have a feeling that bike will be a topic for a long time. I know I was surprised.

This I truly did not understand, being so patient with a trippin pastor after all the stuff they've been through. In case you guys didn't look up the bible verses inside the church, here you go. Pretty sure this guy is terrified that he got missed in the rapture and he's stuck in the tribulation now, and he thinks his parishioners have risen from the grave. And if that's the case, he has no hope, because all that means his soul is lost. And people with no hope do irrational things...

Back to dealin with reality.

Totally LOLed at that Judith tweet.

Personally, I think Maggie will be the next one to crack when season resumes next spring. We'll see.

More Black Friday angst shining through.

Still going, hang on.

Comment

Really feel like we should be going through the lab and medical records to see if there's any more notation on 'zombie virus', but oh well...

You guys are gonna be in nursing homes one day whining that your kids don't come see you, and Maggie is gonna be smashing the room up killing the nurses, capiche?

The Les Miserable tweet gets ten gold stars.

I did glance up at this part in between tweets. I couldn't believe how it turned out.

ME. TOO.

I know, we're all shaking Carol in our heads, right?

At least it wasn't a green lollipop.

YES!!!!!

Wow, he's really evolved, hasn't he?

Couple more panels coming.

Comment

*weeping* We were so innocent back then...

Who'd a thunk, TYREESE, amIright?

TWEET. OF. THE. NIGHT. The rest of you can go home now.

Now they just teasin. #Ricktatorship

Because RICK.

You can tell this is the 3rd quarter nerve buzz.

NO KIDDING.

I felt like my brain was being toyed with. I could FEEL it.

Confidence. They gave us confidence.

O_O

*shock*

Nearly there.

Comment

I felt like a stunned rabbit frozen in the headlights.

And suddenly... Morgan.

So the show is over here but there's no way I could let it go yet. I'm a big Keegan fan.

That's a lot of days.

Denial was the only way forward. Yeah, I really was in retweet jail. First time ever during Walking Dead.

So if you click this one you really do go to pink Daryl stuff.

Desperation sets in. This is probably why toys were invented.

I've actually got one more panel. Don't worry, it's cool.

Comment

Saved this for last. I really liked Beth. This tweet happened just today *wow*.

I actually saw this tweet coming through during the original live tweet and didn't retweet it because I don't put the real spoilers into my timeline, despite how prolifically I retweet. Super awesome that it wound up being featured on Talking Dead. Check it out, it's from a tiny little account with only 11 tweets and got over 500 retweets. I followed it, click that and go follow yourselves.

I think it was very sweet that Beth never became a zombie.

And we (and especially poor Daryl) get to remember her as beautiful and not a horrible rotting mess.

Comment

K, guys, let's get on this one, strap in for the live tweet review of The Walking Dead: Season 5, Episode 9 What Happened and What's Going On (8 Feb. 2015)

Twitter revved up to full steam about 30 minutes before the new ep started, so I started picking up the warm up tweets.

As always, snipped pix click out to original sources so u can see the full tweet because some are too big to snip full sized.

And as usual I generally had no idea what's really going on because I was racing through 10,000 tweets a minute retweeting your awesomeness because the fans are what makes The Walking Dead awesome for me.

I've noticed my live tweet reviews have been getting longer, and I fear today might break a new record. This forum allows ten images per panel, and since my phone worthiness has nosedived over the winter, I spent more quality time retweeting from my laptop instead of tweeting my own live TV shots, occasionally syncing with what @bonenado was actually seeing on the TV.

It's just a beautiful experience every time I do this.

Yes, but it's a GOOD waste of time.

Oh, and this destroyed me. I epic failed to get any kind of snacks ready.

So you know how this goes, I'll work on this all day and tweet a link every time a new panel is up.

Comment

I tried jumping over the the #AskTWD feed and then said forget it, that was insane.

LOL

Does anyone know how many Walking Dead Funkos there are now? I think they're all adorable. I want a Rick Grimes keychain.

Time is dragging like...

Right now twitter feels like thumbing through magazines in a waiting room or something.

The little obligatory moments of silence flit in and out of the feed.

#facepalm You're kidding me, we still have that long?

Lotta natives getting restless.

Are people screening new eps in church now? Where is this?

Comment

Preach it.

Should we worry if a whole nation is being encultured to jump like someone threw a snake on them when they hear "Look at the flowers"? Click for the punchline.

The Doctor, yay!

Wonder how many people pat real steel during this show. o_o

I also marked this next one with a special tweet.

ALL. THESE. FEELS.

CLICK THIS.

I swear the next panel finally gets to the show starting. Hang on.

Comment

Oopsie, maybe put the phone on mute, just chill. Can you just see us all during a real zombie apocalypse, diving en masse on a ringing phone.

Right up on that last minute now...

And immediately the frenzy stops and organizes itself into little observational groups. Is anyone studying the social psychology of group watching this show? Here, I looked it up for you with this search phrase. the social psychology of live tweeting the walking dead You're welcome.

Yeah, my psychologist asks the same question, ExBEERience.

I know, right? All that built up blood pressure and nowhere now for it to go.

So, Rick turns into Hershel, Judith becomes the next Beth... What could possibly go wrong?

Comment

I doubt we see anyone deal with another real illness in this show since they did the prison flu.

Somewhere there's a zombie still stuck on a riding lawnmower.

I found the Wiltshire Estates (Comic Series) link for you. You're welcome.

Egads, you joined in progress??? That takes some real fortitude.

Noah's been surviving inner city big brother's house, give a noob a break. Imagine him lined up by that stainless steel butchering tub, probably would've fainted.

Dawn gets a gold star.

He might be feeling a little metro after all that superhero stuff. Updating his apocalypse selfie.

Gabriel couldn't keep running on a sore foot after he pulled out a nail, Noah keeps running no matter what. Interesting these are both biblical names. Wonder if there's a weird connection somewhere.

Be back, yo.

Comment

Typical third quarter, people start reeling away in a variety of directions like little quarks after an atom smash.

I didn't see a single Picard meme coming through. That's what I was thinking right about now.

These kinds of tweets make me want to give out prizes or something. I wanna walk around twitter with a little stamper and put CLAIMED on tweets like these.

Oh, Ashley...

Did anyone else wonder during this weirdness if zombies could somehow steal souls and keep using them? No?

My first horrified shock was that you would actually cut an arm off your Funko, dude. I get way too wrapped up in these shows.

We interrupt this extremely tense moment to remind everyone whaaaa? #facepalm

Ok, you're gonna regret saying this when it's Daryl's turn to lose an arm. How many of us were going "Thank you God that it's not Daryl"?

Real world awareness alert.

Comment

I wonder if doctors like watching this show.

Buck up! >=l We'll need you to be strong when the zombie apocalypse starts!

lololol

But it's ok because we're all eating for two or three, right? We've gotta keep our characters going while they're starving half to death. #justified

I am totally with you. I really did believe this.

I want some of what you're using. I was so tense just reading twitter on my laptop my eyeballs could've exploded.

Yeah, THIS is what my head was like.

Couple of stamps right there. *CLAIM* *CLAIM*

Comment

One little faux pas...

Wonder if Soros watches Walking Dead...

I'm glad she didn't sound like a zombie!

I know... shhh....

I had my fingers crossed really hard, I was hoping so hard he was immune and just fighting through a weird fever.

O_O

SUDDENLY....

Comment

Working...
                                X