Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I skipped some stuff and now we're at the point where people start throwing bets out. I have a feeling the agenda in this hospital is as twisted as any we've seen up to this point anywhere else.

Anyone else bothered by needles more than blood and zombies? @bonenado about croaks off every time they show a needle going in.

We interrupt this live tweet to date this review with one of the jillion #alexfromtarget parody tweets flying around. Sorry, I didn't get a link for this one. I liked the blue hair.

Back to business. This one is linked.

YES!!!

Now now....

Anybody else do creepy Rob Lowe for Halloween? lol

I never did like the green suckers, that scene nailed that lid down for~e~ver.

If you've made it this far and still have not seen this episode, I'm totally leaving this as a surprise.

In case you're keeping score...

Hang on. One more panel.
    790: You're wasting your energy attempting to force my cooperation.
    I have no sense of self-preservation and I can always be reassembled.

Comment

Yeah, that got pretty tense.

Sorry so blurry, I was really impatient. I loved this whole escape scene.

But... why is Beth more valuable? (Pending this next comment.) Because I had the feeling all through the show there was something even dirtier lurking beneath the surface agenda in that hospital. I wonder if someone's got a twisted survival breeding program planned...

Word.

I'm still confused whether Jake was IN the show or just a commercial, may rewatch for that. I can't believe how many people actually tweet about Jake from State Farm when he pops up during the Walking Dead.

Starbucks really should've gotten in on this.

I'm not even going to pretend to project what might happen now. The twitters went berserk when this happened.

Yep. Also saw several hundred tweets predicting who would be with Daryl when we see him next. I'm done with what I've got. Thanx for all the views this week!

Comment

Dress to impress, time to watch some Walking Dead! Episode Self Help s5ep5 aired on 11-9-14. Most of the screen snips containing pix click back to source, including this one.

It's like pre-game warm up.

Heehee.

LOL, that one actually got a reply! That was so cool I snipped it real big.

Definitely click and pop this one open.

Wow, that's cool.

Holly at the helm, on it like Daryl with his crossbow, got the shot.

STOP. If you haven't seen this ep yet, resist moving on in case you run into spoilers. Which is actually kinda rare in my reviews because I tend to miss the big stuff. But ye have been duly warned.

Comment

Let's start this panel off with some random danglers. Live tweets get pretty weird because time stamps and retweets are all over the place. Think of these as teasers.

Remember, click to pop the whole thing open.

All right, where were we? Something about a bus. There may be a few minor spoilers here.

LOL

Just got noticed, dude. #bumpit

Is Eugene in the Walking Dead game yet? Just asking.

Hang on, more on the way.

Comment

Too bad Eugene doesn't translate into a cool mashtag of some kind, woulda been a great night for Eugene to trend. Every Eugene on twitter would have floated in ecstasy.

Well, technically....

SPOILER ALERT. haha

You'd think they'd all be hitting up pharmacies, I know I would.

WWDDD? What would Daryl Dixon do? We'll never know.

Like, the Walking Bears... I was surprised I didn't see any puns like that, sure saw a lot of 'Bears suck, may as well watch TWD' tweets, as if this kind of priority tier were actually a viable lifestyle. Just sayin.

Now now, don't be like those Moffat haters.

It's like being in a third grade classroom. Or a college classroom. Take your pick, I've done both. I was always the underground leader of rebels type so I really don't make a good teacher. Probably why I love fans so much. Y'all are awesome.

Yeah, scattered like a herd of third graders. Three different scenes staggering through the feeds, those of you who were worried about spoilers, joke's on you.

Like being at a stoner party, wtf is going on? I can't stop laughing. Twitter makes everything all better. The best spoiler of all is that we literally couldn't see the scene, was hilarious watching the whole eastern half of the United States going wtf all at the same time. *reliving the moment*

Comment

SPOILER ALERT. If you haven't seen the show yet, you really need to shut your eyes now.

Hey, dogs do it. Where are the dogs, anyway?

Proof that I tore my eyes off the feeds and actually looked up at my screen once in awhile.

Proof that I immediately glued back to the feeds.

Proof that I should have been watching my screen because I have no idea.

I think this would have been a good Talking Dead question.

Awesome pun, just so dated yourself, man.

Possibly insinuating that Asylum borrowed from Snarkalec Radio? o_O Walking Dead politics take a sharp turn.

You noticing the pattern, too? You can almost map out the 4 quarters of each episode by the kind of response that's going on. We just progressed through the intelligent brain storming quarter, everyone is about synced back up and now we're nearing the last loop on the roller coaster ride.

Comment

There really is a zombienado movie project, I think it looks pretty cool. Ok, back to the tweet review.

Thus begins the slide into the delicate anguishy storytelling that was so brilliantly done through the rest of the episode. Twitter exploded.

Beth could sort this out real quick... just sayin.

Yeah, Abraham was *s*h*r*e*d*d*e*d*.

No one breaks the internet like The Walking Dead. One more panel coming.

Comment

Personally, I thought this was as awesome as seeing someone's heart get ripped out.

Have a feeling this is something that'll take a long time to get over...

Perfectly summed up.

Since I've got all this extra room, here's a little something I've been saving back. I grabbed these with my phone as AMC ran it just before they aired this fall's season premier.

Thanks for checking out this week's live tweet review. Please to enjoy The Walking Dead Parody by The Hillywood Show?« before you go. They uploaded 3 days ago, already over 180,000 views, really nice job for a bunch of kids that grew up doing parodies together, now full fledged film production professionals.

Comment

So we finally got a Daryl episode, yay! And y'all broke the internet even worse than the last two weeks. I didn't even try to pull multiple feeds in for this one, was all my poor laptop could do to keep up with the main #TheWalkingDead hashtag. This was s5ep6 from 11-16-14.

As usual, pregame warm up. And as usual, snips with pix click back to original source. You're welcome.

This next one clicks to a wiki in case you're wondering what the Vatos are.

Yay!

Noshavember, haha.

We got stuck in an aisle in Sam's couple of weekends ago behind a big family with two very loaded carts like they were shopping for the apocalypse. Some people take it pretty seriously where I live.

Half of you just did this with your tongue as soon as you saw it.

When I first came on board I wasn't a Carol fan. Didn't take long. RESPECT.

Word, sister.

In your wildest dreams did you ever think ten years ago that your fave show would be about people who never take baths? Me either.

But this- *wiping tear* THIS is the best part for me.

Hang on while I go load some more.

Comment

Ok, rockin' along, it's the Carol Show...

LOL, yeah.

Personally, I think their flashback stories are awesome. I really do. I never read the comics, I'm not a shipper, I don't really take sides, and I'm thinking the crew is doing a beautiful job bringing us entire personal histories of growth through shock and emotional roller coasters in such short time slots this season.

You guys tickle me.

This. Is. Cute.

Hang on, gotta stop and check out this cool t-shirt. Click it.

Comment

From here on out you're on your own. I almost solely watched the feed because it was awesome, and Scott sat by me watching the TV, so once in awhile I'd ask if this or that was happening (and he'd say yes) or ask what in the world did something something mean and he'd tell me what the scene was. I can't even imagine getting through an episode of Walking Dead by myself in a room without other thoughts out there bouncing around like ping pong balls.

Just a note- I've cleaned in a hospital, the smell in the part of lab where they incubate or 'cook' samples can really turn a person's stomach. I think of that smell every time a show thinks they're cool finding a dead body in an airplane microwave, because it's just not possible everyone on board wouldn't be puking over the smell. Ok, sorry about that, on with the show.

Yes, I intend to rewatch this episode, I HAVE to see this part.

So true. You people on twitter make your Walmart jokes... lol.

By this time the feed was bogging down and I was hopelessly out of sync with the live tweet, so I had to reload my browser. Twitter was going insane.

Anybody out there go buy a crossbow to hunt with because of Daryl? We have one of the older models, need strong arms to handle it.

You be checking that out while I get more ready.

Comment

Like Samson, right?

I saw a lot of tweets about that black eye. I would need a proper timeline... but wait! I found a slew of Walking Dead timeline posts, here, try this one. The Walking Dead Season 5 Overlapping Episode Timelines: When Is Everything Happening? I found his black eye mentioned in this old spoiler post from last summer. ÔÇÿThe Walking DeadÔÇÖ Season 5 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Looks Beat up in NEW Photo, Rumors of ÔÇÿDeath DinnerÔÇÖ

Ok, y'alls, spoiler alert warning, proceed with caution because the rest of this panel is total spoiler after this pic.

I lost it right here. Just lost it. I have no idea if it's a late tweet or something one of them said in the show triggered it.

Got a few more, hang in there.

Comment

Y'all know by now that twitter fans are the real stars of this show, right?

I would love to do a social psychology write up on how multidimensional stories become mixing real time social media into them.

TELL me you all have seen Machete.

What did become of that???

Have you guys noticed I kept nabbing @MJCaan tweets this time? The feed whizzes by so fast I don't have time to see who is doing what tweets, I just grab good ones and keep going. But since we're here, quick, go check out his book.

Me too!

Hang on, one more panel coming.

Comment

Oops, another big SPOILER here, so shut your eyes if you haven't seen the show yet. Wouldn't it be cool if Daryl Dixon really was a fantasy football pick?

Lotta wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff going on, but one of these days we'll really know for sure about who was with Daryl. Almost feels like a game show at this point with all the guessing that's been going on.

Couple of stragglers coming through after the show was over for me. I almost asked @mattyboy5150 if he'd rather be watching The Walking Dead but decided it might be one of those convos that gets weird. Well, it's always weird when he tweets to me. He laughed at me a year or so ago about accidentally winding up in the men's restroom at a Walmart. It would be awesome if he was IN The Walking Dead...

Short convo with @holidill here, you can't see it all (twitter runs from the bottom up for nonusers reading this thread). He's awesome about comics, does a radio show called the Comic Haul, you can check out past shows and other things he's done on his youtube channel, more stuff and info on this page.

Perfect way to wrap this review up, I think.

Me either!!!

Comment

This is what happens to people who miss Walking Dead live tweets.

Yes, I missed last week's tweet fest, but I did watch s5ep9 "Crossed" twice on my own time and felt sick with anxiety during this part both times, so I guess I have to admit they've got me pretty hooked, even though I tell myself I could give it up any time.

I'm really sorry I missed this part with you guys, I'm sure it woulda fried my laptop.

Who's sending out Walking Dead holiday cards this year? Yeah, click that.

Surely Santa knows you're wanting Walking Dead apparel under the tree.

And toys!!!

It's up to you guys to scroll through all that stuff after you click the pix, I'm distracted.

Crossing my fingers that I don't miss tomorrow's live tweet before they leave us hanging for awhile. I appreciate you guys for checking back here, apologies for dropping the ball this week! Speaking of balls, haha. Yeah, click that.

Seriously though, how many of you have gotten crossbows for Christmas since this show started?

Comment

Working...
                                X