X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinky
    replied
    Getting this worked up before a real zombie apocalypse actually happens is a little terrifying when you think the people getting hostile about it would probably shoot you in the face for disagreeing with them once we're actually in the apocalypse. Saw a few Ricktators and Morgans duking it out on the twitters. There's a whole list of games for that. Which Walking Dead Character Are You?

O_O Just looked to see why loading keeps taking so long lately, maybe it's because, oh, I dunno, I'm hosting over 1800 pix for SyfyDesigns out of a single folder? lol, switched to another folder, going way faster now.

Word.

This clicks to the only serious discussion I've ever had about Glenn's demise. Think like a writer- how would you destroy Glenn? It's about torturing us.

THIS.

Ok, so I was a little poll-happy this round.

*Torturing viewers.* Remember that.

And it's Holly for the win! =D

You guys don't see me getting my cranberry ambrosia put together. Back in a bit.

Leave a comment:

• Pinky
    replied
    We go into Thanksgiving here in the States still wondering who ate Carol's casserole, now at s6ep7 "Heads Up" on The Walking Dead. Quick reminder that I get 10 graphics per panel, and I live tweet links as I get each panel done. This is about you guys making the show more fun, and pic snips and polls click out to original tweets.

This one starts out with a few strays I picked up through the week. I have a feeling a few counseling professionals out there have been jotting down notes about new fears and phobias regarding dumpsters.

This snip clicks straight to the spoiler article I ran into about what Glenn being 'dead' might have really meant. They didn't go so far, but you could almost make a case for a 'buried alive' and psychological rebirth mythos IF that last sentence holds up. The way it was worded was spot on if you think about writers toying with us. I personally had no solid opinion and no vested emotion in the debate and wavered back and forth from 'dead' to 'not dead' depending on who I was talking to. I know, I'm terrible.

I wonder if a new saying could be 'my head was stuck in a dumpster all week'.

They grow up so fast... *snif*

Last week our Daryl fan spotlight was a dog. This week it's a young artist. And it's not bad, way better than I could do.

If you think about it, this really is a picture of what suicide does to those left behind. Plz to not kill yourselves, guys. We thank you. Poetics aside, if you're having a hard time this holiday season, please click for hotlines.

Srsly, this rock guy. We all want to know. Tempting to throw a black Friday shopping joke in here, but I'm sure you guys could come up with better captions.

I have no idea if this is official merch, but it looks cool. Not paid to link it. (I can see the mug, but a cutting board??? "Here, let me hack this roast like a zombie.")

Meanwhile, Daryl in an alt universe...

Brb.

Leave a comment:

• Pinky
    replied
    *slapping forehead* Daryl is still so innocent sometimes. He wants so badly to be good for someone but everyone all his life screws him up every time, except Rick's gang. Daryl is a lost sheep without them. Sorry, just someone give that filthy man a hug.

I'd like to see all these areas played out in time sync on split screens so we can keep an eye on the herd.

This next tweet wins the most racist most sexist all in one tweet award. Plus it's actually cute.

Yes, I was yappin away again. Click for the convo.

Thanks to Geri for retweeting this one or I might have never seen it. That's actually a really good interview if you wanna click on through.

I'm done, but I'll just leave this here for dramatic effect. I RTd but the original looks cooler. It's the top photo right now when you do a "Daryl TWD" search on twitter.

See you next week.

Leave a comment:

• Pinky
    replied
    Zombies in weird places for mysterious reasons is cool. I think the worst thing about a zombie apocalypse, ok, minus all the other bad stuff, would be not being able to share the weird stuff you find on social media, or taking selfies with really crazy zombies and stuff, uploading zombie pranks on youtube, sharing apocalypse tips on pinterest, freaking your granny out on skype with a zombie head and she thinks it's really you talking...

#GlennAlert

Well, it's certainly distracting everyone else.

And the shovels are never broken, like you'd expect if someone had hit a buncha zombies with one until the handle broke.

Angry Hipster #GreatBandName

One more!

Leave a comment:

• Pinky
    replied
    On the other hand, someone would probably shoot Dawn every time she got a song stuck in our heads during the zombie apocalypse...

I'm hoping an astute fan makes a TWD "Walk It Off" vid to the tune "Shake It Off".

Wonder if these are things ER doc nightmares are made of.

I can't tell if someone's live tweet is just starting or what, and I'm not going to translate that. This is the kind of stuff I wade through every week, tons of it. During the Terminus era, the Glenn and Daryl fans were pretty competitive. I can only wonder what direction that's going to take now (assuming Glenn doesn't come back). If anything happens to Daryl, while the rest of you riot, there will be a savage swarm in the dark corners of the webs expressing their sadness all over his zombie bod, and, oh yes, they'll go there.

Glenn alerts pop up every little bit.

lol

Nelson so regrets not grabbing that disarm tweet. =(

Yes, I wanna know that, too.

If we ever do go into an apocalypse, the first thing I'm going around hoarding is a crapload of xanax. I wanna float through it like I apparently did this episode because I never once felt a level of intensity. I must have forgotten to write something down and took it twice. Meanwhile, the rest of the world...

Couple more.

Leave a comment:

• Pinky
    replied
    I rewatched the show while the rain knocked my wifi off. I missed a LOT, apparently.

I liked him in uniform, nice fit.

Hey, Daryl could use a good dog in a situation like that, right? One can dream.

I coulda been that spaced out, tho. Hard sayin'.

This clicks to a nice, big pic you can save.

Even going back and watching this, though, those people didn't make any sense to me. I kept wondering how in the world they even lasted this long.

Back in a bit.

Leave a comment:

• Pinky
    replied

I was talking to the Daryl lovers in general, no one in particular. Several thousand tweets went off like Daryl was some kind of blazing ohHELLno revenger or something, but he's pretty careful to duck his head around crazy dominating types until it's clear he can escape or win a fight. Merle taught him well. Remember back in s4 when the 'claim gang' took him? Being uber cautious has kept him alive. But yeah, he'll remember, and wo to those who turn their backs on him.

Soooo many questions spring to my mind. What is keeping the cooler cool? Insulin expires. Would she need the insulin if they didn't have any carby foods around? I'm not familiar with type 1 (I have type 2), but having a high blood sugar crisis out in the middle of nowhere with no food around kind of seems like a reach. So I looked it up. Diabetic Ketoacidosis Yes, it is possible to have a crisis in the middle of a zombie apocalypse on a very empty stomach. Something to plan for, guys. Be ready.

Seriously. This came through a little off time track, but when a fan takes the time to make something that expresses all our feels, I'm grabbing it.

Taking a break, back in awhile.

Leave a comment:

• Pinky
    replied
    Facepalming at the near-SW references shooting off right and left. Also, hope they aren't being herded again. I mean, their own herd went rogue, and, I know, overthinking. Carry on. Just a layered concept thing.

For all intents and purposes, I usually steer clear of convos during TWD live tweets, but this time I was weak. You can click it to see the convo if you want.

My translate.google.com says "People who miss the Daryl lind?úo, die of love"

Hang on, maybe they'll die of love...

Srsly, I kept getting caught up in convos. Yes, if you wanna know what that was about, click it. Then follow Amy because she's cool.

I don't know, I keep talking to people! I waited for weeks for Daryl, I'm talking to people. Musta got a little floaty on that pain pill, I barely have any memory of this show.

Laundry tips. Mandie's gonna be the bomb in the apocalypse. I wanna be in her gang.

Take five while I do stuffs.

Leave a comment:

• Pinky
    replied
    Ok, where were we when we left off last week? Dawn sums it up perfectly.

Is it me or is this getting a little Simpsons-y? Daryl needs to FOCUS!

Let us bow our heads for opening prayer. You never know, guys, this might *save* *lives*. Hey, all life is real, even fictionalized avatars in all our heads. #justsaying

Sure looks real. Who am I to question What Is Real? It's all real. Breakin' traffic laws'n evrthang.

*nearly break my neck and fling my eyeballs across the room whipping my face around off the feeds to the TV screen*

Seriously good catch here. Is this trew? Anybody?

Worth clicking.

In between storms, gonna try to rock this out. Hang on.

Leave a comment:

• Pinky
    replied
    This week's madness is s6ep6 "Always Accountable". Before I begin I'd like to thank Holly and the #SnarkAlecs for unwittingly going full blown team on this, since I was having a rough weekend. I leaned heavily on not just their tweets but their retweets this episode, although that part doesn't show up except in their notifications.

As always, pic snips and polls click to sources, neither I nor SyfyDesigns receive compensation for linking and sharing, and it's all about the fans. Fan watching is a sport I hold dear, you guys are awesome.

I caught this coming through earlier in the week. Extra points for Glenn's name being spelled correctly.

lol, u silly nuts...

There's more to this one, click it to see the whole thing.

You know why I'm not worried? Wrong G-L-E-N-N. =)

If you're new to my #TWDLiveTweetReview, I get 10 graphix per panel, and I live tweet the links as they get done. We've got thunderstorms rolling through today, so might be an all-day process, but since when is it not? brb

Leave a comment:

• Pinky
    replied
    At this point the show is over and I yell a Morgan.

And of course, the next morning it's still all I can think about- where in the world was Daryl? Click these to check out the cool fan-made mugs.

This keeps on coming around. I honestly can't tell what's going on in that gif, click if you wanna supposedly see Glenn sliding under the dumpster.

We've been so worried about Glenn we almost forgot who Daryl is. Click to go to the sneak peek tweet.

Not sure if this offer is still available, but you can click it and find out.

~Trewth~

This live tweet review was brought to you today by Pinky and #Bunny, and we hope you are having a good day.

Leave a comment:

• Pinky
    replied
    Dawn knows everything. If twitter were a video game, she'd be the wise woman of twitter that everyone must look for to open secret clues.

This clicks open to cool.

Aaron, Erin, Aeryn, Eryn, Erinn, Arin, Aron, Erryn, Erynne, Arran, millions more variations...

No one is questioning all that running he did earlier, the severe dehydration he must be going through, and I don't see her offering him a glass of ice tea...

A fan who can remain focused... >=l

One more, guys.

Leave a comment:

• Pinky
    replied
    Nope, not spoilin' it for ya, just gotta go watch the show.

The communal experience of witnessing this moment was a collective release for us all. You can just see the relief in the feeds.

THIS.

It's a sort of baptism in blood, isn't it? We watch them all go through it, one by one. Too bad Gabriel can't pick up on that, not really.

Two more panels, back in a little bit.

Leave a comment:

• Pinky
    replied
    I actually think Rick's immune, how many times has he been smothered in zombie goo?

Viewers kinda hitting that afternoon at school/work time out feeling while their brains refresh for all new emotion slinging.

I love how twitter is like literally reading people's minds while we all watch TV together.

Leave a comment:

• Pinky
    replied

Click if you need a fight refresher.

This is a cool gif, my snip froze it weird. Click to see it properly.

It remains to be seen. Get it? Remains. *ew* Sorry about that. Back in a minute.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X