X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinky
    replied
    This is getting way outa hand, so squirt some Chloraseptic in your eyeballs and numb them really good because I can't stop. Ok, don't really do that or I'll get in trouble. Bad! No Chloraseptic in eyeballs!

AMC is training us to tune in before the new Walking Dead eps come on by rerunning the previous week's ep just before that, so I'm getting the chance to get annoyed at prop choices. After stat cleaning in a 4 story hospital and off and on in a couple of hotels, THIS.

I crab at Syfy all the time for the same thing. Moving on, have some eye candy before we get going, because this next ep is sadly Daryl deficient.

And did you see the zombie car?

In case you missed it because you fell off the earth on Walking Dead night.

I have nothing against gingers. All 3 of my sibs have red hair, I turned out to be the soulless one.

Scott was eating popcorn all up in my face about this time (I don't eat popcorn), but I know, there is no excuse. Anyone else rooting for Rishonne?

Holy cheeze whiz Batman, who'd a dreamed this would be a THING?

The twitters went crazy for crazy cheese.

But when *doesn't* twitter go crazy?

I've gotta stop briefly here to do real life stuffs, but more is coming, may God have mercy on your souls, because by more I mean MOAR.

Leave a comment:

• Pinky
    replied
    Ok, this is continued from the last panel.

If you are behind and haven't seen the bus scene yet, close your eyes. Ok, kidding, I don't have blow by blow, but this is what it was like.

I rode a school bus for 11 years and then bus transports around campus and trams around theme parks and hospitals, so I really mean this.

I was really on edge, so huge gush of relief here.

And then we get this walk through the valley of the shadow of death thing where Glenn has to decide whether he's going to survive and thrive even not knowing if anyone else made it. I think I'm liking #DepressedDaryl from earlier in the episode, so Daryl suddenly seemed kinda wimpy compared to this well of blackness.

The whole Glenn thing was like watching a Phoenix rising from the ashes, SUPER COOL. I half expected him to fly, or at least start leaping around a little fantastically.

You'll hafta watch the show to see him bursting out from under that pile of zombies, very different from the Carl under the zombies scene last week.

That's all I've got. If you'd like a more in-depth recap of the show, scroll down this next link to get to Dylan's Zombie Hacks.

Leave a comment:

• Pinky
    replied
    Sorry so late, bin bizzy But who isn't all stressed out, right? I have a bad feeling about this...

I'll save you the thesis-length analysis that still alone inspires in a story of desperation and hopelessness. But I don't think all is lost yet.

There's a LOT of speculation out there that Daryl might be next to go because whacking beloved characters is all the rage nowadays, but there is also speculation right back on Snarkalec Radio that Daryl is a wild card because his character wasn't in the original story to begin with. I think even Beth can't make up her mind on this one.

Meanwhile...

Yay! This is one crazy wild card episode, isn't it? And who'dathunk Tyreese babysitting?

Lizzy likes to kill. Lots more speculation going wild out there about Lizzy being the real Karen and David killer now that we've seen her nearly smother Judith in an almost moment-glazed fascination, and I'm betting Carol KNOWS this. And whadayaknow *BING* here's Carol.

Will Carol hafta unlearn the little monster she created? Tune in next time for Lizzy nearly kills Tyreese... hahaha. Ok, back to the story.

Whaaaaa? Haha, that came from a twisted reading of my Walking Dead predictions on last week's live interactive recording of Snarkalec Radio.

I've got to continue this into the next panel because content amount restrictions....

Leave a comment:

• myke
    replied
    Zombies still creep me out, but I do Like this show

Leave a comment:

• Pinky
    replied
    Wow, 45 hits on an empty thread. LET'S DO THIS.

Big baby Judith debate going on with the SnarkAlecs- is she alive or dead? Tony Solo thinks she's dead, Mike pays tribute using a 'Judith' doll head like a flask, and the rest of us are hoping she's alive on the bus or something. But I hear she died in the comic, sooo... can't wait to hear what Tony says on Snarkalec Radio Thursday. If you wanna keep up in the meantime with what the SnarkAlecs are saying, just sub to the list.

HERSHEL'S HEAD, omg o_o

Really glad Michonne took care of that, but what the crap??? She didn't finish off the governor???

Dang, Rick looked bad! O_O I got bets on that they'll never zombie him because ~main character~ starting the whole show, original narration in his POV.

I REALLY like Carl's hat. Daryl is probably jealous of that hat.

I've actually always liked Carl. I know, he's a dick sometimes, but dang. And I guess other people feel the same way, because this happened.

Nelson got excited.

And then I got excited. Click this one to follow the coolest Vulcan in Hollywood.

This is why hanging with the SnarkAlecs is so cool.

I think they had the live Norman Reedus tweet to make up for not having Daryl in this episode. Click it to follow Norman Reedus on twitter.

One more thing. I think I'm restricted how many images I can put in one post, so last one, and here you go. Click this one to follow Gerald Webb on twitter.

Leave a comment:

• myke
    replied
    Thia would make a nice Bumper sticker

Leave a comment:

• Pinky
    started a topic The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead

I'm on board and I'm probably going to overthink this.
Working...
X