Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was talking to the Daryl lovers in general, no one in particular. Several thousand tweets went off like Daryl was some kind of blazing ohHELLno revenger or something, but he's pretty careful to duck his head around crazy dominating types until it's clear he can escape or win a fight. Merle taught him well. Remember back in s4 when the 'claim gang' took him? Being uber cautious has kept him alive. But yeah, he'll remember, and wo to those who turn their backs on him.

Soooo many questions spring to my mind. What is keeping the cooler cool? Insulin expires. Would she need the insulin if they didn't have any carby foods around? I'm not familiar with type 1 (I have type 2), but having a high blood sugar crisis out in the middle of nowhere with no food around kind of seems like a reach. So I looked it up. Diabetic Ketoacidosis Yes, it is possible to have a crisis in the middle of a zombie apocalypse on a very empty stomach. Something to plan for, guys. Be ready.

Seriously. This came through a little off time track, but when a fan takes the time to make something that expresses all our feels, I'm grabbing it.

Taking a break, back in awhile.
    790: You're wasting your energy attempting to force my cooperation.
    I have no sense of self-preservation and I can always be reassembled.

Comment

• I rewatched the show while the rain knocked my wifi off. I missed a LOT, apparently.

I liked him in uniform, nice fit.

Hey, Daryl could use a good dog in a situation like that, right? One can dream.

I coulda been that spaced out, tho. Hard sayin'.

This clicks to a nice, big pic you can save.

Even going back and watching this, though, those people didn't make any sense to me. I kept wondering how in the world they even lasted this long.

Back in a bit.

Comment

• On the other hand, someone would probably shoot Dawn every time she got a song stuck in our heads during the zombie apocalypse...

I'm hoping an astute fan makes a TWD "Walk It Off" vid to the tune "Shake It Off".

Wonder if these are things ER doc nightmares are made of.

I can't tell if someone's live tweet is just starting or what, and I'm not going to translate that. This is the kind of stuff I wade through every week, tons of it. During the Terminus era, the Glenn and Daryl fans were pretty competitive. I can only wonder what direction that's going to take now (assuming Glenn doesn't come back). If anything happens to Daryl, while the rest of you riot, there will be a savage swarm in the dark corners of the webs expressing their sadness all over his zombie bod, and, oh yes, they'll go there.

Glenn alerts pop up every little bit.

lol

Nelson so regrets not grabbing that disarm tweet. =(

Yes, I wanna know that, too.

If we ever do go into an apocalypse, the first thing I'm going around hoarding is a crapload of xanax. I wanna float through it like I apparently did this episode because I never once felt a level of intensity. I must have forgotten to write something down and took it twice. Meanwhile, the rest of the world...

Couple more.

Comment

• Zombies in weird places for mysterious reasons is cool. I think the worst thing about a zombie apocalypse, ok, minus all the other bad stuff, would be not being able to share the weird stuff you find on social media, or taking selfies with really crazy zombies and stuff, uploading zombie pranks on youtube, sharing apocalypse tips on pinterest, freaking your granny out on skype with a zombie head and she thinks it's really you talking...

#GlennAlert

Well, it's certainly distracting everyone else.

And the shovels are never broken, like you'd expect if someone had hit a buncha zombies with one until the handle broke.

Angry Hipster #GreatBandName

One more!

Comment

• *slapping forehead* Daryl is still so innocent sometimes. He wants so badly to be good for someone but everyone all his life screws him up every time, except Rick's gang. Daryl is a lost sheep without them. Sorry, just someone give that filthy man a hug.

I'd like to see all these areas played out in time sync on split screens so we can keep an eye on the herd.

This next tweet wins the most racist most sexist all in one tweet award. Plus it's actually cute.

Yes, I was yappin away again. Click for the convo.

Thanks to Geri for retweeting this one or I might have never seen it. That's actually a really good interview if you wanna click on through.

I'm done, but I'll just leave this here for dramatic effect. I RTd but the original looks cooler. It's the top photo right now when you do a "Daryl TWD" search on twitter.

See you next week.

Comment

• We go into Thanksgiving here in the States still wondering who ate Carol's casserole, now at s6ep7 "Heads Up" on The Walking Dead. Quick reminder that I get 10 graphics per panel, and I live tweet links as I get each panel done. This is about you guys making the show more fun, and pic snips and polls click out to original tweets.

This one starts out with a few strays I picked up through the week. I have a feeling a few counseling professionals out there have been jotting down notes about new fears and phobias regarding dumpsters.

This snip clicks straight to the spoiler article I ran into about what Glenn being 'dead' might have really meant. They didn't go so far, but you could almost make a case for a 'buried alive' and psychological rebirth mythos IF that last sentence holds up. The way it was worded was spot on if you think about writers toying with us. I personally had no solid opinion and no vested emotion in the debate and wavered back and forth from 'dead' to 'not dead' depending on who I was talking to. I know, I'm terrible.

I wonder if a new saying could be 'my head was stuck in a dumpster all week'.

They grow up so fast... *snif*

Last week our Daryl fan spotlight was a dog. This week it's a young artist. And it's not bad, way better than I could do.

If you think about it, this really is a picture of what suicide does to those left behind. Plz to not kill yourselves, guys. We thank you. Poetics aside, if you're having a hard time this holiday season, please click for hotlines.

Srsly, this rock guy. We all want to know. Tempting to throw a black Friday shopping joke in here, but I'm sure you guys could come up with better captions.

I have no idea if this is official merch, but it looks cool. Not paid to link it. (I can see the mug, but a cutting board??? "Here, let me hack this roast like a zombie.")

Meanwhile, Daryl in an alt universe...

Brb.

Comment

• Getting this worked up before a real zombie apocalypse actually happens is a little terrifying when you think the people getting hostile about it would probably shoot you in the face for disagreeing with them once we're actually in the apocalypse. Saw a few Ricktators and Morgans duking it out on the twitters. There's a whole list of games for that. Which Walking Dead Character Are You?

O_O Just looked to see why loading keeps taking so long lately, maybe it's because, oh, I dunno, I'm hosting over 1800 pix for SyfyDesigns out of a single folder? lol, switched to another folder, going way faster now.

Word.

This clicks to the only serious discussion I've ever had about Glenn's demise. Think like a writer- how would you destroy Glenn? It's about torturing us.

THIS.

Ok, so I was a little poll-happy this round.

*Torturing viewers.* Remember that.

And it's Holly for the win! =D

You guys don't see me getting my cranberry ambrosia put together. Back in a bit.

Comment

• A shout goes out across the land...

If ever you needed incentive for those New Year's weight loss goals, it's so you can slide under a dumpster. Just saying.

=D

O_O

A word about popularity in the zombie apocalypse- I just want to notate that I've never seen a single other podcaster, reviewer, radio or TV show host's NAME said so much during a TWD live tweet, if at all (except for Chris Hardwick). I think it's worth mentioning that @TonySolo has been doing TV and movie reviews for awhile now, and is particularly adept at zombie analysis. With this in mind, the #Snarkalecs fondly and affectionately showed da boss their luv. It was tempting to get more, but it would have gone on for several panels.

Comment

• The Glenn rave.

And it feels so good.

Even if one were claustrophobic (as I severely am), wouldn't one choose a tight spot over being ripped apart?

This cracks me up to no end, click it.

ME TOO. His PTSD must be through the roof by now.

I wonder if Glenn is statistically the most tweeted character name ever. By the way, if his baby is a girl, maybe it should be Glenda. brb

Comment

• Yes, we're happy, but srsly, I'm missing the show. I'm actually having to watch it because the feeds are so full of Glenn joy.

Dylan is not alone asking this. I see quite a few tweets showing concern over Judith. Dylan reviews just about everything in entertainment culture, check him out.

What the heck, let's call it a great Thankgiving week!

I bet preachers really hate this show.

Wait, I still wanna see Morgan and Gabriel lock intellectual horns, they're both so twisted.

Are we sure he's the last? o_o

Go get another cup of coffee while I load some more.

Comment

• lol, intervention...

Actually, it turned out that Tony was picking up his kiddo for holiday break and missed the live tweet, and it sounds like he got bombed pretty hard with notifications. (Gang luv is good, yo.) I can't say enough for the Samsung Galaxy S6 'do not disturb' option that allows calls and texts through. Not paid to link that, just thrilled with my new phone. You know, in case y'all go Black Friday shopping for new phones. Just saying.

Kelly speaks many trewths, but especially here and here. I secretly like him the best, but I think it freaks him out.

This is probably the first time I ever had a real reaction to the show. Actually, for real.

*walking off chuckling* Couple more to go, guys.

Comment

• Dig the javelin idea.

Glad to see I'm not the only one that mixes characters up.

Right on cue, I'm super absorbed in the feeds and ~whammo~, big merch distraction.

That would make a pretty awesome commercial, wouldn't it?

Totally.

One more.

Comment

• lolol

Aaaand, that was it. I wimped on the spot, as soon as credits rolled. But here is a zippy little vid to say Happy Thanksgiving, be safe if you're traveling, be kind to associates while you're shopping, and I hope you all have a great weekend, ESPECIALLY all the wonderful people who work through the holiday to take care of everyone who doesn't. Much love for that.

Comment

• Wow, actually got a reminder to do this, lol. Kinda ran a test- you know how I link the polls? Well, waiting an extra day for them to expire means I don't hafta link them, yay! And you don't hafta click to see how they turned out, yay! As always, pic snips click out to sources (because some are too big to snip to put here), and we don't receive compensation for linking. I just love doing this because the fans tickle me.

Ok, s6ep8 "Start to Finish" aired on 11-29-15, and the hour was far too short. I stayed off the twitters as long as I could, then grabbed Holly's timeline for the warm up.

What if this show goes on for a few more years and Daryl has little babies and they run around with little bows and Uncle Carl teaches them how to do stuff and...

Srsly.

Hang on, gonna crank it. Remember, I get ten pix per panel, and I live tweet links as I get them done, so more is coming.

Comment

• THIS. IS. COOL. *click it*

Somewhere on this earth, someone loves Gabriel, surely.

I've forever immortalized Lee with Norman, lol.

Apologies for how this snip turned out, but worth clicking to see it.

Ok, this is a thing y'all need to do. The #SNews has this thing where you can submit your reactions, thoughts, and predictions about The Walking Dead and they read some of it on their show and shout out to the twitter handles. Cool, huh? So click this snip with the #Snarkalecs shark and check it out.

ME TOO.

brb.

Comment

Working...
                                X