Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pure art form, those ants mirroring/foreshadowing the herd moving in to feast on the prize. I have more thoughts about zombieism I've gotta get written up sometime, those ants were perfect.

lol, Norman just says 'ants' and gets retweeted over 2000 times.

See what I mean? Poll. The little checkmarks are what I voted.

I've decided Dylan is the best dad on the planet, every episode he knows exactly where Judith is and what's going on with her.

I glanced up just in time to see a commercial ending with a man stabbing a candy cane into a skull cake... yum?

Might hafta let lappy rest a few minutes, I'm loading too fast for it. Back in a bit.
    790: You're wasting your energy attempting to force my cooperation.
    I have no sense of self-preservation and I can always be reassembled.

Comment

• Someone really needs to look into this whole having extra helium laying around to waste. Golden archive of zombie survival tactics and why they will or won't work HERE.

Nice catch, I had to go back and look at Sam's drawing.

Is Sam feeding ants the way Lori fed zombies? We never really see him eat the food.

Jaw totally dropped when Jeans said that out of the blue. It actually makes sense.

I don't think the voters understood that 'freed' meant 'killed', the way he was using the word. See, this is the problem with voting, y'all aren't paying attention to the right stuff. #doublespeak

Just hit me- if a zombie is full of holes, where does the stuff go that it eats? Just falls right back out, doesn't it? Sorry, back to the live tweet.

You guys keep super sidetracking me, at this point I sharply veered into wondering why we hadn't seen any zombies with braces, and whether they ever get caught in anything.

This is super cute, you really need to click it so you can see the whole thing.

Carl growing that wisdom and compassion there... *snif* Back in a bit.

Comment

• I do the same thing with Tara and Rosita. See prosopagnosia. Most of the characters are unique enough or caricaturish enough for me to pick up when I see them, but blander characters have me relying on voice and movement styles. I think this would make me even jumpier in a real zombie apocalypse, can't tell at a glance who I already trust.

STOP GRITTING YOUR JAW. I do the same thing when I get tense. Fortunately, I'm so busy watching the feeds that I fail to get tense over what's on the TV. Maybe chew on twizzlers or something, your teeth will thank you. Unless you don't brush them.

I think this was the best scene of the whole episode, super realistic and in the moment. I actually happened to be glancing up for this one, was so fast and surprising. My coordination, the ax woulda gone ahead and hit her.

lolol, u guys =D

It must be instinct that we grow up making forts out of couch cushions.

I was so lost in all the couch tweets, I had no clue what that was about until I rewatched this morning, lol.

Srsly, just lost here. Realized later the pride and prejudice zombie tweet was about an ad for another show.

I'm a sleepyhead, so the rest will hafta wait. Sorry about that. But since I get up so early and zipzipzip, you might wake up and *bing* it's done. Maybe. Laterz.

Comment

• I'm good with Morgan, too, maybe the overlords will let him stay.

Srsly, I mean it when I said I had no clue what all the couch tweets were about, lol. When I rewatched I couldn't believe there was only one couch the whole time.

He asked nicely, maybe it'll happen?

It's starting to look like #TeamCrazyCarol... I think the bump on the head is lending a little too much intensity to the wrong priority at the moment.

I remember thinking at the time that having to drag through a rewatch with that little record going would be obnoxious, but I hardly noticed it second time around.

Hang on, getting more coffee.

Comment

• Ah, but would the clothing line also have that authentic smell? Don't wanna smell like Downy in the zombie apocalypse.

This messed me up, I had to ask @bonenado who was carrying Judith. Those of you NOT paying attention to the show will NOT survive the zombie apocalypse. #justsaying Get the feed straight, people, your spoilers are slipping.

Because they wanted tea and cookies in a nice little town... Snapping back to reality feels right, doesn't it?

Lotta thoughts churning through- Sam's mom apparently knew all this time he was already messed up before Rick's people got there, because she already understood how to handle interacting with him. Sam's dad musta broken him, and his mom must've already had him pretending things were ok, just pretend it's ok, actually saying that to him before the zombies ever got there, because he obviously responded to it. A Sam study would be really interesting. It's kinda like the point I made with Merle, some people are broken before the apocalypse ever happens, and you get to see what's going on through their eyes.

Anyway, I raced through about 5000 shut up tweets...

I find Sam's confusion a little heartbreaking.

People who notice zombie fashion crack me up.

Yeah, sorry, Glenn, that whole wailing about you under the dumpster thing was just faking you out.

This one clicks out to the original tweet for that review.

That's it, but I have a couple things.

First, I forgot to mention how intriguing it was having three completely different mental illnesses facing each other down in one room with the Carol/Morgan/wolf triangle, all with the singular focus of who should or should not die and how or why not. I keep wondering what team of psyche professionals are secretly part of the writing team.

Second, total mom-crush on Carl. That kid needs to survive. He's their only hope for any kind of future for humanity.

Third, Moses parting the Red Sea... What. A. Visual. Father Gabriel never picks up on any of this. I think the whole point of him floating around in the back is that he. never. gets. it. Religion isn't dead, it's living under your nose, and the believers (believe was a word said several times during this ep) are able to walk through the valley of the shadow of death. I have been so wowed by the imagery around Rick every time it comes down to actually making it through the worst of the worst.

I actually don't think that much about this show. @bonenado says he can't sleep after TWD because he's churning through what everyone should have done and what he'd do differently, and I sleep just fine without another thought. Well, I did dream about couches a couple of times this week...

Midseason finale, everyone have great holiday seasons, already got my Daryl Keepsake Ornament. See you guys next year.

Comment

• Hi guys I hope you all have a great 2016.

I have thoroughly enjoyed doing this live tweet review with the TWD fans. Watching fans reacting in real time is every bit as entertaining for me as watching the show, if not more so.

2016 is gearing up to be a kinda bigger year for me than previous, and I can no longer set aside other projects that have been taking backseats to the hours that have gone into producing this weekly live tweet review. I regret that I need to let this go, but I'll always cherish how fun this was.

I'm going to close this thread, but other fans are welcome to get with myke about starting another TWD thread for SyfyDesigns. I will still be around here, just letting this one go.

Thank you for all the views on this thread, and please know this is from the heart. Neither I nor SyfyDesigns receives compensation for the content I've produced here.

Comment

• This thread is now closed.

Comment

Working...
                X