Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if Morgan will come to regret his new philosophy.

This is really cool, click on it to get a poster compilation.

WE ALL NEED CHEESE.
    790: You're wasting your energy attempting to force my cooperation.
    I have no sense of self-preservation and I can always be reassembled.

Comment

• I can't even imagine living like this.

I went ahead and linked this next snip to that address @TScottBrave shared.

Couple more. I can do this.

Comment

• If the goat hadn't been part of this episode, would we have retained our humanity? That's all I'm asking. Our only hope is apocalypse kittens. Anyone not holding a kitten is messed up.

Ok, I'm not one to nitpick but let's get this right. Glenn has two Ns and #Glennial is a real thing.

I kept half expecting to see a "the cheese stands alone" tweet. If anyone really did that, I missed it.

*sad* I hope I go out as gracefully as this guy.

I'm still kinda mixed up about the wolves- do we even know how they got started? I kept wondering if Morgan was responsible for that somehow. After the way he was accidentally responsible for Eastman's death, you'd think he'd be worried about his own protege being responsible for more deaths before he successfully converts them. Morgan, Rick, and Gabriel would make a fantastic triangular chaos mechanism.

One more, nearly there.

Comment

• #LetItGoat, guys.

Because #TeamTabitha.

Are you following @TabithaGoat yet? It got a #TalkingDead shout-out.

That's it, I'm done. I should be like Morgan and yell CLEAR!

Comment

• Now iz The Walking Dead s6ep5 "Now".

Quick reminders- this live tweet review is all about you guys. The fans are what makes watching The Walking Dead so cool for me, one eye on the feeds and the other peeking at the TV over the laptop. Neither I nor SyfyDesigns receives compensation for linking, and pic snips click to sources. I live tweet the panel links as I get them done, if you want to get notifications on that.

I avoided the warm up this time, so this is it.

This clicks out in case you want to read that.

We had a weird convo going, this snip clicks out if you want to see what in the world.

No it's not... >=D heh heh. No, this is MIND PREP. You need to BE READY.

Is this not the cutest thing ever?

I'm loving the multilingual humor slamming through the live tweet. I keep translate on standby.

Back in a bit, must spring forth and do other stuffs, but I'll be back.

Comment

• Lotta hope and faith still out there.

Fans? Youtube. GO.

I saw this a LOT. Not that easy to toss bodies over a wall, especially one that high. How do I know this? I once tossed a live goat over a 4 foot fence after I dragged her out of the garden (I was pretty mad). Don't worry, she landed on her feet. Goats are like cats. So I'm watching these tweets come through cracking up at how funny a scene like that would be, couple people sync-swinging bodies by the arms and legs, heave-ho and crap, they don't quite make it and thump back down on ya. Yeah, do that a few times. Easier to chop and fling pieces, but I probably shouldn't go there.

This clicks back to a cute convo.

At this rate they'll be shoving someone into the zombie horde on general principle... O_O

Will panic ensue?

Comment

• Every time Daryl winds up alone and separated from his gang, bad things happen. He's like a ~bad stuff~ magnet. I don't wanna think about it.

You question the Rick??? Last year he was frickin' Moses. He probably parted the Dead sea and walked nonchalantly (but ~crazy~) right through. The running is because he hasn't leveled up to teleport yet.

If she's out looking and he comes back, then he has to go out looking... Whoever is left needs to be still and stay SAFE.

Word. Hang on while I load some more.

Comment

• Click if you need a fight refresher.

This is a cool gif, my snip froze it weird. Click to see it properly.

It remains to be seen. Get it? Remains. *ew* Sorry about that. Back in a minute.

Comment

• I actually think Rick's immune, how many times has he been smothered in zombie goo?

Viewers kinda hitting that afternoon at school/work time out feeling while their brains refresh for all new emotion slinging.

I love how twitter is like literally reading people's minds while we all watch TV together.

Comment

• Nope, not spoilin' it for ya, just gotta go watch the show.

The communal experience of witnessing this moment was a collective release for us all. You can just see the relief in the feeds.

THIS.

It's a sort of baptism in blood, isn't it? We watch them all go through it, one by one. Too bad Gabriel can't pick up on that, not really.

Two more panels, back in a little bit.

Comment

• Dawn knows everything. If twitter were a video game, she'd be the wise woman of twitter that everyone must look for to open secret clues.

This clicks open to cool.

Aaron, Erin, Aeryn, Eryn, Erinn, Arin, Aron, Erryn, Erynne, Arran, millions more variations...

No one is questioning all that running he did earlier, the severe dehydration he must be going through, and I don't see her offering him a glass of ice tea...

A fan who can remain focused... >=l

One more, guys.

Comment

• At this point the show is over and I yell a Morgan.

And of course, the next morning it's still all I can think about- where in the world was Daryl? Click these to check out the cool fan-made mugs.

This keeps on coming around. I honestly can't tell what's going on in that gif, click if you wanna supposedly see Glenn sliding under the dumpster.

We've been so worried about Glenn we almost forgot who Daryl is. Click to go to the sneak peek tweet.

Not sure if this offer is still available, but you can click it and find out.

~Trewth~

This live tweet review was brought to you today by Pinky and #Bunny, and we hope you are having a good day.

Comment

• This week's madness is s6ep6 "Always Accountable". Before I begin I'd like to thank Holly and the #SnarkAlecs for unwittingly going full blown team on this, since I was having a rough weekend. I leaned heavily on not just their tweets but their retweets this episode, although that part doesn't show up except in their notifications.

As always, pic snips and polls click to sources, neither I nor SyfyDesigns receive compensation for linking and sharing, and it's all about the fans. Fan watching is a sport I hold dear, you guys are awesome.

I caught this coming through earlier in the week. Extra points for Glenn's name being spelled correctly.

lol, u silly nuts...

There's more to this one, click it to see the whole thing.

You know why I'm not worried? Wrong G-L-E-N-N. =)

If you're new to my #TWDLiveTweetReview, I get 10 graphix per panel, and I live tweet the links as they get done. We've got thunderstorms rolling through today, so might be an all-day process, but since when is it not? brb

Comment

• Ok, where were we when we left off last week? Dawn sums it up perfectly.

Is it me or is this getting a little Simpsons-y? Daryl needs to FOCUS!

Let us bow our heads for opening prayer. You never know, guys, this might *save* *lives*. Hey, all life is real, even fictionalized avatars in all our heads. #justsaying

Sure looks real. Who am I to question What Is Real? It's all real. Breakin' traffic laws'n evrthang.

*nearly break my neck and fling my eyeballs across the room whipping my face around off the feeds to the TV screen*

Seriously good catch here. Is this trew? Anybody?

Worth clicking.

In between storms, gonna try to rock this out. Hang on.

Comment

• Facepalming at the near-SW references shooting off right and left. Also, hope they aren't being herded again. I mean, their own herd went rogue, and, I know, overthinking. Carry on. Just a layered concept thing.

For all intents and purposes, I usually steer clear of convos during TWD live tweets, but this time I was weak. You can click it to see the convo if you want.

My translate.google.com says "People who miss the Daryl lind?úo, die of love"

Hang on, maybe they'll die of love...

Srsly, I kept getting caught up in convos. Yes, if you wanna know what that was about, click it. Then follow Amy because she's cool.

I don't know, I keep talking to people! I waited for weeks for Daryl, I'm talking to people. Musta got a little floaty on that pain pill, I barely have any memory of this show.

Laundry tips. Mandie's gonna be the bomb in the apocalypse. I wanna be in her gang.

Take five while I do stuffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X