No announcement yet.

Watch an Episode of LEXX, what one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So we've tried out twitter chat, we're going to experiment with other chats, what would be fun is getting more viewer input in a live chat on chat room preferences. I'm like a kid on Christmas playing with new toys, I'll sit in a chat and talk to myself from two browsers just to try out all the little doohickeys, but my laptop setup doesn't interface the same as other people's. For instance, twitterchat keeps bumping me out, but another person said IT IS AWESOME. I like having the option of choosing between twitterchat and a regular chatroom. Since there aren't a lot of Lexx fans and there are way more Stargate fans out there, maybe experiment with a Stargate watch? I own all those, too. Me and Radek go way back.
    790: You're wasting your energy attempting to force my cooperation.
    I have no sense of self-preservation and I can always be reassembled.

Comment

watching 218 tonight for the first time, I will let you know

Comment

Lotta views on this thread, anybody interested in a Lexx watch party feel free to say something here.

Comment

Rediscovered a friend of mine on facebook who gets lots of screen grabs. Here are a few teasers from http://www.facebook.com/isambard.prince.10 for Nigel Bennett fans. Click these to see them bigger.

Click image for larger version

Name:	xevprince1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	1669Click image for larger version

Name:	stanprince1.jpg
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	1670Click image for larger version

Name:	790prince1.jpg
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	1671Click image for larger version

Name:	kaiprince1.jpg
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	1672Click image for larger version

Name:	prince1.jpg
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	1673Click image for larger version

Name:	lyekkaprince1.jpg
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	1674Click image for larger version

Name:	prince2.jpg
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	1675Click image for larger version

Name:	kaiprince2.jpg
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	1676

Comment

I've got a couple of big trips coming up, but around the middle of June I'm wanting to start a weekly Lexx watch. I like a good old fashioned chat room if anyone wants to join in, otherwise I'm just going to blurb stuff out here in the forum, screen grabs, links, trivia, fan art, and stuff that pops into my head. Chat will be public (if people are interested in watch parties) and *could* be archived, but that's not a big thing with me, that's up to myke. If you are not already aware, I'm involved in one of the biggest Lexx projects on the internet, including a film study, an active fan blog, the ONLY twitter account that is currently retweeting and hashtagging Lexx from fans all over the world (multilingual)- pretty much dragging Lexx kicking and screaming into the social media future with other fans on youtube, facebook, and tumblr. Nerds are making it cool to stand up for your fave cult fandom, and now is the time to come back out of all your weird little closets and ask- WHERE ARE MY LEXX LEGOS???? Well, if you wanna help Kirill get the film project going, you're gonna GET Legos, and a whole lotta other merch. How do I know what you guys want? Because you are already creating it for yourselves. This from Lexxverse. Those click up a little bigger.

Name:	LexxLego.jpg
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	1680 Click image for larger version

Name:	lexxlego2.jpg
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	1681

For an awesome Lego Lexx, go here.

Comment

Getting excited, we're working up a Lexx watch! Watch this thread for time and date and directions to the chatroom.

Comment

**LEXX WATCH PARTY**
                Saturday 6-15-13
                US & Canada times-
                8 pm EDT, 7 pm CDT, 6 pm MDT, 5 pm PDT
                Central Daylight Time CDT = GMT-5 (USA & Canada)
                Convert to world timezones at-
                The World Clock – Time Zones
                i.e. London 1 am on Sunday 6-16-13, Moscow 4 am on Sunday 6-16-13, etc

The episode is s2ep6 Stan's Trial

Finding Lexx
                Watch Lexx Online - TV.com
                Watch Lexx on Hulu
                Watch Lexx Online | Netflix
                Echo Bridge Entertainment - Lexx
                iTunes - TV Shows - Lexx, Season 1
                Amazon.com: lexx: Movies & TV

Feel free to reply with more links! Since I own the complete set, I'm not familiar with looking for it myself, feel free to fine tune and share your searches.

Don't know if this works, but a fan suggested it to me in comments on my Lexx blog.
                How To Get US Netflix in Canada (American Netflix) For Free!
                (scroll down that page for other countries)

Lurk or join in chat on SyFyDesigns.com
                There are two chats, old style chatbox (requires SyfyDesigns forum registration to view and participate) & Twitterchat (login via twitter or facebook, no other registration required)
                You can try out both, give us feedback

from The PIC Bug - your online source for Lexx screen captures

Last edited by Pinky; 06-13-2013, 03:06 PM.

Comment

DOUBLE LEXX WATCH

Due to time conflicts for some fans, we're adding another viewing of Stan's Trial, yay! The second viewing will start at 8 pm CDT, so these will be back to back. That means we'll need to start the first one pretty quick around 7 pm CDT. I'm going to be in chat about 15 minutes early hanging out. I'll have my DVD primed, you guys get your streams and downloads ready to go. If you miss the start of the first viewing, there will be a second viewing. No stress!!!

Comment

Jumping into this Lexx watch without a clue? Not to worry. Here are the basics for newbs about to watch Stan's Trial-

The Lexx is a spaceship. Lexx is a big bug bioengineered on the Cluster to blow up planets for His Divine Shadow, who has a nasty grip over the League of 20,000 Planets. This all happens in the Light Universe, which exists in the same place at the same time with the Dark Zone, a universe filled with "evil and depravity and chaos" (because it is free of His Shadow's influence).

The Lexx was accidentally stolen by a security guard, a love slave, an undead assassin, and a robot head in season one.

This show in no way has any relation to Earth, never sprung from Earth, etc. Everything you ever knew about economic freedoms and shopping and the FDA and the WHO and Star Trek and human history are out the window. Don't even try to sync what you see in this show with what is already in your head. Lexx is the most completely alien (non-Earth) show ever made (there is no John Crichton to fall back on, Farscape fans, sorry about that). The attitudes in this show spring from the entire human race being brainwashed and enslaved for millennia, with an entire politico-religious system to keep people in their place, the ultimate Big Brother. If you are interested in reading a review on the first 2-hour movie, you can start with my blog at Lexx 1: I Worship His Shadow, part one. For a much quicker to read overall review of the entire series, see my review at NerdMovie- Lexx.

Remember, it's a double viewing, so don't panic if you miss the start. "It has happened before, it'll happen again." -Time Prophet

Comment

From the LittleLexx.net Forum more info on synching watch times-

"For us fans in Queensland, Australia, it will be 10.00am Sunday and 11.00am for the second viewing."

Name:	littlelexx.JPG
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	1682

Comment

Thanks Pinky for all the great information! If Stan would have had you at his trial things might have gone a little differently...

Comment

In case someone coming through is wondering how it went, we had fans show up from 4 countries- Australia, UK, US, and Canada. US states represented that I know of were Missouri, Texas, New York, California, and Illinois. I intended to rerun Stan's Trial for someone who couldn't make it in at the start, but by the time we finished the first round, there was a resounding vote for Brigadoom, and once that was over there were hearty farewells and everyone saying let's do this again!

I'm not sure when yet, but as spontaneous and short notice as this last one was, I thought it was a pretty good turnout, so keep your eyes peeled on my twitter at PinkyGuerrero and this forum thread for the next notice.

"Hallowed be the memory of the lost souls."

Comment

So I guess it would be nice of me to mention that we've had this Lexx watch schedule for a couple of weeks now.

Aug 9 at 7 pm CDT

s 2 eps 3-4

Lafftrak & Luvliner

Get your downloads ready --> Yidio

JOIN US IN RUMBLECHAT

Comment

Regular Lexx Watch Parties

It's happening. Friday nights are Lexx night now, episodes are scheduled on the SyfyDesigns calendar.

Over the last 7 months we've skipped around quite a bit, so August is about picking through the best of season 2, then closing out season 2 the first week of September. After that season 3 will be every show in order through the rest of the year.

If you don't own Lexx you can check with Yidio to see who's got streams and downloads available.

Lexx crew watching TV, thanx to The Pic Bug.

Comment

Several months ago I started collecting Lexx for giveaways at watch parties. I found a local gamer shop that is networked across several states and can wipe out other stores' Lexx inventory on my command. These are used but in good shape and will go to good homes.

Our watch parties got off to a rocky start, but they have been our most consistent watch parties so far with SyfyDesigns. We have finally got a schedule up on the
                                calendar and hope to have regular Lexx watch parties on Friday nights. To celebrate, I'm starting up monthly giveaways this weekend.

Congratulations to Dan LaRock, first winner of His Shadow's Award of Merit, a complete set of the Lexx series. Hail Thodin.

This is the Lexx crew doing a watch party, from
                                The Pic Bug. (Season 4 episode Viva Lexx Vegas.)

Comment

Working...
                                X