In a Minute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In a Minute

Out of respect for the recently dearly departed I am not going to perturb anyone by posting a long list of my petty obstacles. They seem very petty when studied through binoculars held backwards while staring in the mirror.

I have been gone for awhile, in rebuilding mode. I do not wish to go backwards because the future is the opposite way. My memory of that time is all scrambled up and missing bits of information. If it wasn't for the three people that helped me get back online I would not. I discovered that I had been online, just not where. I had no records and only three contacts in an older cell. I was told to go slow and be myself so I am.

If I have been a big mushroom head to anyone reading this I sincerely apologize. I am open to anything you would like to say to me, good or bad.

I will tell you that I have a skull bucket built like a coconut. It's probably the only reason I'm still here (which is ironic). But even a coconut will crack if you hit it on a hard surface over and over. I have a follow-up scan on Thursday and I hope it's the last one. I will try to take a picture and post it. Someone on here once said that if you don't have a picture it didn't happen (one of the scrambled bits). If this seems all muddled to you, it probably is.
    I am very glad to make your acquaintance.

So, while I was inside the mini Stargate machine today, hopefully for the last time, I had a thought. Could dark matter and gravity be the same thing and we haven't realized it yet? Asking for a friend (who lives in my head).

One last thing:

Sometimes all it takes is a minute. Breath, things can change in a minute. You are still here, one of us, a minute at a time, if that's what it takes. Even if you have to travel each minute into your future staring at a timer to make it. Keep doing it, one minute at a time. You will make a better future decision. Your personal future circumstances will change, you will still be here with us. Sometimes that's what it takes.

Crisis Text Line:Text HOME to 741741 from anywhere in the USA, anytime, about any type of crisis.

Alright its Jan 16th already and I have more scans this Thursday. This is the last time I'm doing this. They saw the thing in my neck. (me talking to doc's) No you cant do an MRI because its not biological. No I don't know what it is or how it got there. So in conjunction with brain scans they are now on a hunt for other problems. No more I say.
    Last edited by Barry Vencedor; 01-16-2018, 07:22 PM.
Working...
X