Experimenting with Live Chat again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experimenting with Live Chat again

In the past on the site I have had several live Chat options, justin TV, Full IRC server and others. I have enabled 2 experimental chat pages temporarily and I intend to drop down to one shortly. It looks like the rumble chat box is going to be the winner. You can log in strait from your twitter account with only a couple of clicks, and it even allows guests, I will probably disable that option in the final version unless it becomes important.

The plan is to host some watch party's, organize groups of people from twitter who might want to watch a particular TV show and then chat about it with others while they watch, its great fun to with people who are true fans of anything that "you" are interested in. How many times have you been watching your favorite show and turned to share your enthusiasm with someone and you can't.

Stay in touch and you may be surprised how well it works and how much fun you can have, just knowing you are not alone.

myke

So far we've had a couple of sessions experimenting on hapless victims. So this weekend we plunge in with hard core stuff and super test the elements? I'm getting really good at dancing around the glitch.
    790: You're wasting your energy attempting to force my cooperation.
    I have no sense of self-preservation and I can always be reassembled.

Comment

Working...
    X