Double Stacked Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Stacked Again

For something that rarely happened before this seams to be more common place now. Making use of the Bay!

Click image for larger version

Name:	feb06_0002_.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	1866

Myke
    is that a factory GM transmission box next to the lift?
    How many miles on the original?
    tom
    Lead,Follow,or get the F*** out of the way!!

Comment

Yes it was a factory rebuilt. I think the price was a few dollars more then the transmission shop we have used in the past. As I recall that particular truck had about 130,000 miles. I guess I would have to call it a premature failure because on average they last longer then that. I think this is the one that had a line fail and the driver did not notice the trail of fluid and smoke until the vehicle would no longer move. I believe it was one of those spring/o-ring type fittings that came apart when a spring broke.

What have you been up to Tom?

myke

Comment

myke
        Damn drivers huh? Sounds like a good time for a check transmission soon light! As for me i haven't been up to a whole lot.
        Its been a hard year for my company. Lots of people jumping ship
        big dollar family members mostly. The accountant, the Top salesman, the middle salesman, the collections lady, My secretary!!! I've been keeping my eyes open for other places to work, so far none of them pay very well. Waste management pays about $19-$20 per hr.- I could easily get a job there. Although the paychecks haven't bounced yet i think that day will come. Enough about that bullshit. Frankie is married, he is also a car salesman in Georgia. Jessica is engaged to a guy named Tony. Joey is a freshman in high school wow time flies when your'e having fun. I finally got my 3000gt project car ready to sell and I have sold it twice. Until the buyers can't afford the interest rates. Then they back out of the deal. SWEET HUH?
        Looks like i have a lot to say. A little long winded huh? How have you and your family been? Work?
        Talk to ya soon
        Tom
        Lead,Follow,or get the F*** out of the way!!

Comment

Working...
        X