#SGAWT StarGate Atlantis The Siege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #SGAWT StarGate Atlantis The Siege

Our next StarGate Atlantis episode Rewatch has been decided. We will watch The Siege the season finale for season one and season premiere for season two. This is another two part watch, part one is the season one finale, part two is the season premiere for season two. This will be the 3rd event, the first 2 being a huge success It's also time to cast your vote for the potential 4th watch yet to be scheduled for the following month. Please cast your vote above!

We are calling ourselves the #SGAWT and our team currently consists of the following members which are also available on @ManyAdv0fMother's list

#SGAWT @RSRigda @manyadvofmother @silkensoul @ekym @hwilson2009 @danlarock @PinkyGuerrero @idahogrl823

Here is a count down clock, please be aware that the actual date may vary as the event gets closer, visit the site often to stay informed

First Contact/The Lost Tribe
    0.00%
    Adrift/Lifeline
    66.67%
    The Kindred
    0.00%
    First Strike
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

In response to the poll- Should we kind of keep it in order? And The Seige has 3 parts, can we do all 3?
    790: You're wasting your energy attempting to force my cooperation.
    I have no sense of self-preservation and I can always be reassembled.

Comment

This Stargate Atlantis watch team has been announced and linked in Russian. SyfyDesigns #SGAWT is a worldwide event.

http://atlantis-tv.ru/forum/33-3943-194 SG: новости и спойлеры
      2 февраля 2013 SyFyDesigns.com
      представляет новый ежемесячный Stargate rewatch твиттер-клуб
      "SGARewatchTeam"! http://www.syfydesigns.com/showthread.php...

Comment

Originally posted by Pinky View Post
        In response to the poll- Should we kind of keep it in order? And The Seige has 3 parts, can we do all 3?
        I can rearrange the poll options in whatever order is best. All 3 parts would be fine with me, but I doubt we will be able to get all team members to agree on that.......

It will require further communication

Comment

Is this watch party still on?

Comment

I'm gonna bug you guys.

Comment

Seriously, WATCH PARTY. We need to discuss this!!!

Comment

Imagine these guys arguing on twitter, that would be hilarious.

Comment

I could do this all day, but I just realized I totally forgot about lunch. Czech back! Get it- check back...

Comment

The countdown clock is reset! I think everybody in our core group has been a little busy. For people who keep checking this for info, feel free to say hi here in the forum or yap at us on twitter.

Comment

Whoever still checks this (bless your hearts), *possible* watch on Friday May 24 at 7 pm CST #SGAWT -check @pinkyguerrero on twitter, current ep being considered is "Sateda" s3 ep 4

Comment

Working...
                      X