Warehouse 13 Farnsworth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warehouse 13 Farnsworth

The new (4th) season of Warehouse 13 begins tomorrow and I can hardly wait! It's been far too long without a new episode. I ran across another forum with a Farnsworth thread http://www.therpf.com/ Replica Prop forum. And the Farnsworth Thread it's over 74 pages long and it took me several days to read the entire thing.

They had great information and detailed specifications on how to build your own replica of the Warehouse 13 stage prop the Farnsworth.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2514020.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	1920

Follow up

The Warehouse 13 Farnsworth Follow up, lol

I almost have all the parts now to start this fun way to spend about $125. I read that you can buy one already done for around $600 so when you want something badly enough it's easy to justify spending the lesser amount, right?
    Attached Files

Comment

A little more progress was made on the farnsworth project. A friend from the therpf.com forum sent me some of the tiny brass pins for the 4 holes. I still need to locate a few items.
      Attached Files

Comment

A little more progress with the Farnsworth project, I picked up a couple of sound recording and play back circuit's, It looks likes this...Click image for larger version

Name:	sound.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	1653

Comment

and I have discovered it has the funny characteristic that it will play the Farnsworth ringing sound at random times, pulled the trigger on it too fast on ebay, bought it from hong kong by mistake.

Comment

Working...
          X