Automotive Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automotive Work

It's not very often that I have trucks double stacked in my bay so I snapped a quick photo today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	nov20_0001_.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	1865

This is my bay on the job, I was working on one and a more important job came in so I raised the lift to the top and backed the second job in under it.

myke

Thats a pretty nice lift, Whats the lifting capacity of that unit? Looks like a real easy way to get two jobs in one area. Shop looks immaculate nice and clean. Looks like the top of that toolbox could use some help though!!
    Lead,Follow,or get the F*** out of the way!!

Comment

15,000 pounds is the max, It only goes up so high so you have to back one in and it only works if at least one is a truck . I prefer to work on one at a time myself but it dose not always happen that way. The tool box get's cleaned off between job's.

myke

Comment

15,000 pounds I gotta get me one of those. You take all the fun out of it 1 at a time. There was a couple of weeks when I had 2 engine rebuilds going 1 rear end rebuild going + all the day 2 day bullshit going- stressful. Top of my toolbox was a disgrace. Although i cleaned it today.
        Tom
        Lead,Follow,or get the F*** out of the way!!

Comment

I believe when we got this lift, it was the largest one they had but I see now there is a 18,000 pound unit available from "Bend Pak", I don't know what the difference is. It sell's for $4,820.00 , Buy it now price on-line. I wish I had 2 of them!

myke

Comment

Working...
          X