X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Time Is Right

Click for facebook.

"In the not-too distant future, after global warming leaves much of the world in ruins, the people are kept distracted by the bread and circuses of the most popular reality game show ever, The Time is Right, where contestants get to go back in time to save a loved one, and the audience votes on which contestant keeps their changed timeline.

For fans of the Science Fiction Drama series "The Time is Right". Let's make it happen, before it unhappens."
    790: You're wasting your energy attempting to force my cooperation.
    I have no sense of self-preservation and I can always be reassembled.

Click to follow The Time Is Right on G+. They are still really new, so jumping on now makes it more fun to follow their production progress.

Click to follow on twitter.

Check out the cool PSA and see more on youtube.

Comment

Looking forward to the Time when this starts, I love the idea

Comment

This is one of the most unusual Lexx actor updates I've ever seen or even been part of. The first snip clicks to the entire convo, but I've snipped it all to paste here for those of you who hate clicking. You're welcome.

Click to see the official youtube account for The Time Is Right, subscribe so you can watch for updates as they happen, like their videos, and leave comments, especially if you are a Lexx fan looking for Jeffrey Hirschfield. I'm going to paste this everywhere I can think of.

Comment

Latest PSA from The Time Is Right on YouTube announcing actors Ellen Dubin, Sebastian Spence, Karen Cliche, Cas Anvar, and Jeff Hirschfield as executive producer. From twitter- "Our cast is in place, our location set, our designers and composers are hard at work. Help us make history!" Also see the new official dotcom at thetimeisright.ca.

Comment

The Time Is Right has an IMDB page now! I don't have pro, so this is all you get, but it clicks to the page. Once there, I can click on the links like 'writer' and 'preliminary cast' and still see a little more stuff behind the big free trial pop up. Go try it!

Also keep checking the official website for updates, and show your support with #TimeTeam t-shirts, sweat shirts, and hoodies (more colors available).

Comment

Working...
            X