Stargate Atlantis watch party info only thread started august 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stargate Atlantis watch party info only thread started august 2013

We'd like to get some regular watch parties going, here's the plan. Rumblechat is easy login thru twitter or facebook and people can join in as time allows for them. We used to try to get everyone on the same page for a watch party, but real life precludes everyone being available and lots of rescheduling being done. We have an idea- open parties! SGA fans pick the date, time, and episode(s) they'd like to have in a party and we schedule and announce it here and on twitter and provide links that you can retweet on your own timelines. Friends show up and hang out as they are able. The more advance warning we can schedule in, plus the more parties we schedule, the more opportunities friends will have to join in. Once a watch party is scheduled with syfydesigns, we'll make sure no other watch party gets scheduled on that time and date.

note** We've had worldwide participation in previous watch parties. We are open to scheduling around the clock for your time zones. We are also open to multiple watch party times for the same episode if you see one posted, get excited, and then feel disappointed that you'll be in bed or at work. Contact me on my twitter and I'll get a watch party time scheduled for you and your friends.
    Last edited by Pinky; 08-08-2013, 12:59 PM.
    790: You're wasting your energy attempting to force my cooperation.
    I have no sense of self-preservation and I can always be reassembled.

The first SGA watch party tentatively scheduled since we got this idea is Saturday August 10, time not set yet but will be announced. s3 ep 7 "Common Ground." If you don't own the series you can check out getting your downloads and streams ready at --> Yidio

Comment

SGA watch party added Sunday tentatively set for 4 am --> see which episodes

Check back for watch party announcements & dates --> calendar

Comment

Working...
      X