• Show
Clear All

• Nerd Movies- nerdmovie.ca

Click image for larger version

Name:	nerdmoviebutton.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	1940 (click pic for bigger)

Movies, tv shows, articles, links, lists- extensive new scifi library going up by Nerd Machine writer Aaron Lowe. Check back for new material, become a contributor!

Name:	nerdmovie.JPG
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	1941 (click pic for bigger)

Follow updates on twitter!

Updates will also be linked here at SyfyDesigns.
    790: You're wasting your energy attempting to force my cooperation.
    I have no sense of self-preservation and I can always be reassembled.

Hi, this is Aaron, i'm working on throwing together a video of Toronto Comicon, from yesterday, and have posted some pics already on the facebook page, you can view the twitter account or facebook feed by clicking on the icons on the right of the website. Visit www.nerdmovie.ca for play-by-plays of the two days, and follow the links to the pics. keep coming back for new movie posts, articles and reviews of the best nerd movies in history, and the odd new one as the mood strikes me! thanks for reading!
    Last edited by loweaaron; 03-11-2013, 05:50 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by loweaaron View Post
      Hi, this is Aaron, i'm working on throwing together a video of Toronto Comicon, from yesterday, and have posted some pics already on the facebook page, you can view the twitter account or facebook feed by clicking on the icons on the right of the website. Visit www.nerdmovie.ca for play-by-plays of the two days, and follow the links to the pics. keep coming back for new movie posts, articles and reviews of the best nerd movies in history, and the odd new one as the mood strikes me! thanks for reading!
      I checked out your Toronto Comiccon pix on your facebook http://tinyurl.com/bcq55ko You got REALLY good pictures, enjoyed looking through them! If it's ok, I'll post one here. I see you also got pix of Star Trek NG actors, very cool. (The pix are much bigger on the facebook page. Click on this thumbnail below to see it bigger.)

Name:	stormtrooper1.jpg
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	1666

And the blog post you made was funny. Day 1 sounds like it was pretty busy! I know I saw a lot of people in the same boat as you in the twitter hashtag feed. Day 2- wish I'd been there with you! http://nerdmovie.ca/?p=202 So cool that you got to meet the STNG cast.

Looking forward to the video!

Comment

Very nice photo's indeed. Wish I could have been there as well, I could have gotten Brent Spinner to sign my farnsworth

Comment

I wrote a review on the Cube trilogy, you can see it at NerdMove.ca here --> http://nerdmovie.ca/?p=248

Name:	cube2.jpg
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	1667

Comment

Name:	all time FINAL.jpg
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	1668
            Check out my new top 50 nerd movies of all time list http://nerdmovie.ca/?p=324 at www.nerdmovie.ca comment please! agree or disagree. I am beginning to assemble materials for a printed version, a top 100 magazine which i hope to release in February or March of 2014. I could use the opinions of nerds and movie lovers everywhere to help make the list as accurate as possible. I already have a rough draft but editing will continue until September 30th 2013, so let your opinion be heard! your favorite movie may end up on the list!

Comment

This thread is closed, but you can find updates in the new thread here.

Comment

Working...
              X