Walter Bishop had a Journal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walter Bishop had a Journal?

TV prop replica's are somewhat of a hobby of mine, yes another hobby that I some time's spend small amounts of time and money .

Walter Bishop (TV character on Fringe) Is the Mad Scientist and in Season 5 in episode 9 while tripping on LSD he stumbled upon a Journal he had forgotten about after all these years. A book that contains his life's work with notes, seemingly written by himself. There were several of images of the book in the episode, you can see weathered page's with burnt edges and diagrams of some of his experiments.

I am thinking about what would be required to create such a book, It looks like a project that could cost as little as $20 if you happened to find a great deal on just the right book. They only show you so many pages anyway so it would not be that filled with content at first.

Click image for larger version

Name:	walter.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	1925

Eventually the rest of the page's could be filled with show notes of your own, possibly even John Nobles autograph, if just by luck you ever met him. I might collect several images and thoughts here while I muse spontaneously off and on about it.

Name:	Book2-matterdisp.jpg
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	1926

It would be interesting to hear other people's thought's about the idea and possibly even exchange comments with another person. I'm not sure that anybody even even reads this blog since nobody ever contacts me or says anything positive or negative.

Name:	Book3-matterdisp.jpg
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	1927

I was able to take some more screen shots of the book's pages for the "possible" book project. It may be just as much fun documenting the idea as it would be to actually create the book itself.

Name:	Book4-matterdisp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	1645Click image for larger version

Name:	Book5-matterdisp.jpg
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	1646Click image for larger version

Name:	Book6-matterdisp.jpg
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	1647Click image for larger version

Name:	Book7-matterdisp.jpg
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	1648Click image for larger version

Name:	Book8-matterdisp.JPG
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	1649

Comment

I took a closer look at the outside of the book and I think they actually used several different books durring the filming of this episode.

Name:	Book9-matterdisp.JPG
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	1650Click image for larger version

Name:	Book10-matterdisp.JPG
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	1651Click image for larger version

Name:	Book11-matterdisp.JPG
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	1652

Is it my imagination or did Walter burn the wrong book in the final scene?

anyone?

myke

Comment

Working...
      X