Q and qanon info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q and qanon info

The Q (i.e. qanon) phenomenon isn't going away. This will be a link to info sources thread.

Pertinent note- I (Janika Banks aka Pinky) have been researching the qanon phenomenon since it started. I had already accepted by the end of 2016 that NWO (New World Order) was inescapably imminent, and that there was nothing anyone could do about it. I was born on United Nations Day and have been keenly aware for years of its structure, laws, documentation, and world involvement. I grew up with a very politically passionate Mennonite father who embraced 'alt' sciences that are actually turning out to be very real and true now. I spent my college degree immersing myself in the soft sciences and humanities, particularly focused on sociology and anthropology, plus world religions, ethics, political science, social psychology, geology, and resource planning. My specialty is the study of humans over the last 25,000 years. I am a social medias enthusiast, as you can imagine, watching all the brains on the planet as they intermingle and sync up with AI systems into consumer and life rhythms around the globe. I'm an entertainment review writer, known for write ups about watching people watch TV and global events through live tweeting. I am trained to psychologically evaluate and medically assess, and I am also trained to write up care plans and create zoning plans and presentations. That being said, my interest at the beginnings of the Q phenomenon spiked 100% when I saw Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption roll out on December 21, 2017. Not one of the people I was tweeting with on social medias even noticed. I spent the next 4 months hardcore digging through everything I could find validating the reality of Q, and then spent the summer getting to know a handful of somewhat insiders encouraging us to do even more and more research, and then spent this last fall, working on putting these huge amounts of information and history into some semblance of way bigger understandable picture. Going by my experience in college, I'm pretty sure I did enough research to cover another full degree just over the last year. This research included tens of thousands of years of politics, world mythologies and religions, medical and cosmological sciences, computer and quantum sciences, math theories, earth sciences- anything and everything relatable to homo sapiens sapiens as a species on this planet here and now. I spent a year doing this massive work sifting out loads of the most pertinent and important information for my own understanding, and now I will share in brief segments the absolute 'nutrient dense' and easy to follow parts of it because most of the people I know work, raise kids, deal with aging parents, many other challenges, and not all of us can commit to a lifestyle of this level of research.

Disclaimer- The information in this thread does not express any views or opinions of this website, its owner, or any of the other content providers here.

Additional disclaimer- This thread is not an up to the minute news source. This is strictly information to help those interested understand what is happening, and why Q isn't going away.

Q has told us Don't be afraid. I used to be very afraid. I'm no longer afraid.

Start here. I will post more as I have time.

790: You're wasting your energy attempting to force my cooperation.
    I have no sense of self-preservation and I can always be reassembled.

When I first saw the Q and qanon stuff rolling out across medias, it was easy to see it was being copied from a central source. True to original source drop maps can be found at https://qanon.pub/ and https://qmap.pub/. These sites filter out the chatter so it's much easier to find the drops and see how they all fit together over time.

The first youtube channel that I found making sense very early in 2018 and simply sticking to Q drops was Praying Medic. Here is an example of a recent narrated twitter thread unrolled for you in audio. You can click out from there to the channel and find related accounts on other medias.

Over several months, especially from March through May of 2018, I was able to sift out some of the more hardcore Q code decipher accounts on twitter. These guys helped me stay focused through quite the onslaught of fake #maga doing the follow back game, which caught a lot of newbies off guard. I've watched them grow organically and develop their platforms over time, and a year later I'm convinced they can fast track inquiring minds to source related intelligence. I'll list them somewhat in the order I first discovered them, with some examples of content. These are by no means the only really good accounts, just my journey into Q.

[intheMatrixxx] was my next solid hit, and over time really blew the deep state lid off with his payseur research. This page is one of several unique and eye opening thread unrolls, which you can search further on his twitter, and here is a video sample of this information.

Dustin Nemos twitter and youtube, currently has a best selling book on Amazon. He's like the Spock of the Q world, calm and thinky and dedicated to finding what the truth is behind all the chaos.

Cordicon has been wildly fun with his JFK, Jr series, and here is his playlist page because he was cool about making it easy, actually threaded youtube topics. Also find him on twitter.

I also found Jordan Sather during his very first youtube censorship, sidetracked to find him doing talks at events, and came back to watch his youtube channel evolve. His early vids were thinkier than many of the more emotional accounts. He also made playlists, and you can see in his Q Updates playlist starting back in April 2018 that he was very intent on whether Q was real. His twitter is very quippy.

source

qanon76 was one of the early rock solids on twitter, didn't mess around with the frilly follow back hashtag trains.

M3thods is that voice in the chaotic wilderness that helps me focus through all the Q onslaught. The most challenging part of the qanon great awakening has been about recognizing that we affect each other much more than we can imagine.

StormIsUponUs created the very moving Q 'movies' that tell the story of Q and the Plan- "Because humans do not naturally exist in a state of conflict... it's always been [THEM]."

This copy published June 30, 2018 with subtitles.

There are more, but these are great starts if you are new to Q. A little more gristle in the next post.

Comment

The Q Clock

Part of the qanon sensation is the Q clock, a sort of game or puzzle involving the calendar over time in the shape of a clock. This was not explained, but figured out by a brilliant anon after a clock was mentioned in one of the Q drops.

This article is an excellent interpretation / explanation of what a Q clock is and how it is used for Q proofs.
      “Wind the Clock.” #QClocks Explained! #QAnon #GreatAwakening

May 31, 2018 by Neon Revolt

Here is one sample of how the Q clock is used. I think it sources back to M3thods.

This video is also very helpful for how to begin understanding the Q clock.

The Maps

That tweet is here.

The Q Map

The Q map was originally available for purchase, but as you can see, has been removed. You can still find their facebook page. You can also grab a copy from the master copy. What you are looking at is practically now contraband on the supposedly free web, so apparently somebody takes it seriously enough to pay beaucoup bucks to scrub it. At first glance it looks pretty X-Files and way off the radar of sanity, but as you go deeper into Q, you get some good spooky arm hair action when you look at it. If anything, it's a fun game, right. If it's true...? Well, you just got to see the ds map. Lucky you.

The Great Awakening Map

"The Great Awakening map is the quintessential red-pill navigational chart for Escaping the Matrix and Returning to Source."

Notice that the Q/ds map is a tiny part of the great awakening map, like more in the corner kind of thing. The great awakening is huge. Or yuge as they say now. If you want to understand, and I mean really understand what is actually happening and why and what the goals are and what the real war is about, this map is vital. Without it, you are skating on scraps of information. Yes, Q is important, but Q is just part of the whole, a Plan within a PLAN.

More coming, but in case that wasn't enough and you like skipping ahead, here is a sneak peak at the deeper end of the rabbit hole, which comes from this thread.

Comment

The Rogue C_A

Yesterday's social media interaction and graphics blackout was too abrupt and synchronized to be a coincidence. Many of us are aware the media giants have gone before hearings, but they may not be aware exactly what these media giants are politically.

Facebook = DARPA lifelog
        Google = information filtering
        Instagram = pedo farming

And more.

I have to run. Here is a recent heads up. I'll get back to linking info sources when I can.

Comment

Wake up and Ascension

Another nutrient dense and quick way to get through a lot of information on the fly is with David Wilcock. His decades of research and credentials are solid, and he never wavers. The first vid is the tail end of an interview done with the Edge of Wonder channel, and the second is from his official channel. Most of Q is about doing your own research (a veritable maxim), so feel free to test the waters yourself and try to prove David wrong, not just with a rote belief system and parroted education, but with your own research. His dedication to truth in research is a beacon, and he fears nothing digging to the truth. My feelings about it are if someone is so determined to get to truth behind reality that their life is threatened and they're definitely not getting rich on it, there's got to be something to it.

The Wall

From a blog post I wrote on Feb. 25th.

How do you get military intel drops to the population past elitist controlled medias? How do you let the people know what is really going on?

I said the wall was a distraction. Layered meanings. You guys watch scifi shows about brain chips and mind control and societies being run by corporations or governments and daring super soldiers or scientists breaking free to fight the good fight. Well....

Source: https://bit.ly/2VlrPE5

The bomb that went off yesterday that you probably didn't hear. I told you to watch the date 02/21/2019. A major bomb went off yesterday. Nuclear level. Did you catch it?

This is a silent war. Silent but deadly. With real threats and real casualties. And sometimes, you can see the traces of the deflagrations.

Q158 Silent war (some gets out). The Great Awakening. Iron Eagle. Godfather III. The Hunt for Red October. Q

Comment

Working...
          X