2005 Dodge Ram Wiring Diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 Dodge Ram Wiring Diagram

I recently checked out a 2005 dodge ram pickup 2500 series with a cummins diesel with a goofy headlight problem.
    The left side headlight does not work, the telltale in the dash said light out- using the center pin as ground with lights on or off there was 11.63 volts on high beam and low beam pin. and yet the light still does not work? All basic checks completed. Continuity between center pin and ground on fenders and battery all check ok .Probably a Module or cluster problem.
    Ground circuit through dash cluster for telltale ? Anyway, I am looking for a headlight wiring diagram. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Tom
    Lead,Follow,or get the F*** out of the way!!

Tom,

I took a look on the iATN fix Database and found nothing about this particular vehicle with regards to the headlights.

I will take a look at work for the wiring diagram and bring it home for you if you need it.

Let me know,

myke

Comment

Myke
      Thanks for looking for a diagram for me!

Tom

Comment

Well, you probably have fixed this truck already but here is the wiring diagram....

Click image for larger version

Name:	05-dodge-headlights.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	1632
        myke

Comment

Myke
          Thank you very much for the diagram! I looked at this vehicle quickly last week. The owner will be out of town until monday. This is exactly what i needed.

Thanks again
          Tom

Comment

Working...
          X