BlackBerry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlackBerry

is there a place here for blackberry stuff?
    i just got a new from my place of work and was wonder what cool things where out there?

"Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Hey Bro, Long time!

For you we can talk Black Berry!

myke

Comment

i have a T Mobile BlackBerry Curve. the company is footing the bill for it.
      the curve comes with lots of really cool apps on it but only one game.
      the email and instant messaging, with spell checker, is great the way it all comes togeather with the cell phone.
      the broswer is kinda cool it is pretty quick.
      a 2 megapixel camera does betterr than i thought it would.
      there is 64mb of RAM built in and is easily expanded with the use of a tiny SD RAM card, i really most get by the rat shack and pick up a gig and put some of my music on it so as to take advantage of the ipod like side.
      i haven't messed with the GPS stuff yet i've only had it like almost 1 week now.

Comment

It probably takes the same memory card as my phone dose. It's called a Micro SD card, I got mine from Tiger Direct

I see one listed on the Tiger Direct site for $10

myke

Comment

Yes that would be the correct one. I thought the price would have been a lot more. It's the little surprises that make life instresting.
          I have used the BlackBerry to post this Reply. This really cool stuff. And I jumped on to someone's wireless network (WiFi)to connect. Lol

Comment

Working...
          X